The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The drink
Last night I drank 8 pint cans of Stella and three quarters of a bottle of red and I think I am still tipsy!! I woke up in the front room in a chair at ten to six this morning.

I fancy a kebab.
(08-06-2018, 08:07 AM)captain lard Wrote: Last night I drank 8 pint cans of Stella and three quarters of a bottle of red and I think I am still tipsy!! I woke up in the front room in a chair at ten to six this morning.

I fancy a kebab.
Just a normal night for Johnny Vegas,your not him secretly are you Cap,I take it your off work today or are you on a sofa in the Lead mine Rolleyes Big Grin
(08-06-2018, 10:07 AM)cuntyballs Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 08:07 AM)captain lard Wrote: Last night I drank 8 pint cans of Stella and three quarters of a bottle of red and I think I am still tipsy!! I woke up in the front room in a chair at ten to six this morning.

I fancy a kebab.
Just a normal night for Johnny Vegas,your not him secretly are you Cap,I take it your off work today or are you on a sofa in the Lead mine Rolleyes Big Grin

Nah i am off today, last night was like my Saturday night cos i am working this weekend. Think i am sobering up now. Still want a kebab like!
I haven’t done that for a while woken up on the sofa or in the kitchen. It is quite strange when you wake up like this and not sure what you are doing there. My Labrador enjoys the company when this happens.
(08-06-2018, 04:44 PM)surreymag Wrote: I haven’t done that for a while woken up on the sofa or in the kitchen. It is quite strange when you wake up like this and not sure what you are doing there. My Labrador enjoys the company when this happens.

I get to bed but I've shit it twice Sad
What colour labrador?
(08-06-2018, 09:51 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 04:44 PM)surreymag Wrote: I haven’t done that for a while woken up on the sofa or in the kitchen. It is quite strange when you wake up like this and not sure what you are doing there. My Labrador enjoys the company when this happens.

I get to bed but I've shit it twice Sad

PozinBootz Wrote: [url=https://www.nufcforum.com/forum/showthread.php?pid=252#pid252][/url]
(10-04-2018, 10:31 PM)The Turd Wrote: Wrote:The bigger holed stockings Soss?.howay man give him a clue

Thus degraded another honestly begun thread - where's Kim Yon Ponytail when you need him [Image: sad.png]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Looks like Scriv's on the drink.
(09-06-2018, 03:00 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Looks like Scriv's on the drink.

I know! I had at least 7 goes of putting that post up and still made a pigs ear of it. Essentially I was trying to take the piss out of Poz by quoting what he said in the fishing thread but it still kept on coming out wrong!

I'm canny sensible in drink like. I always manage to make my way to bed before falling asleep  Angel

(09-06-2018, 09:47 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: What colour labrador?

She is like the andrex ones light coloured. Maybe she could supply some paper for Poz after he has shit the bed. I have pissed the bed quite a few times which is not a good look.I used to drink way too much beer and the volume would sometimes lead to this happening. I now drink more sensibly most of the time so no embarrassing situations these days.
(09-06-2018, 03:43 PM)surreymag Wrote:

She is like the andrex ones light coloured. Maybe she could supply some paper for Poz after he has shit the bed. I have pissed the bed quite a few times which is not a good look.I used to drink way too much beer and the volume would sometimes lead to this happening. I now drink more sensibly most of the time so no embarrassing situations these days.

Pink, peach, apricot or blue?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin
(10-06-2018, 01:26 PM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 03:43 PM)surreymag Wrote:

Pink, peach, apricot or blue?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

A mixture of all those colours unique to this area of Surrey Big Grin
[Image: dogs-dog-art-photoshop-rainbow-colors-cu...24x768.jpg]

(12-06-2018, 01:02 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: [Image: dogs-dog-art-photoshop-rainbow-colors-cu...24x768.jpg]
That is funny Big Grin Big Grin