The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palace v NUFC
Hoping for a change of result as in 2-1 to us. I think Palace are a Similar standard to us so it will be close. Can see goals so I will go for 2-2. Palace is the nearest ground to me as it’s near Croydon and I know a lot of Palace fans. If we lose I am in for plenty of stick. To be fair all the Palace fans I know are good down to earth lads and not full of shit unlike many of the others who support the bigger so to speak London clubs especially Arsenal and Chelsea fans.
Yeah we should win against these kind of team that are within our level. If we don't, then trouble ahead.
(22-09-2018, 01:17 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Yeah we should win against these kind of team that are within our level. If we don't, then trouble ahead.

The spark and belief of last season is what we have been missing. Mike Ashley kicked the feel good factor well and truly into touch by mid July and it shows in our play.

Palace 3 Nufc 1
Half time 0-0 and we look shit

But I think we will nick a one nill win Cool
We're fucked.
Well we will be the last game on M.O.D.
I'll be happy if were shagged enough to get rid of the leech before June - never recall in 50 odd years days when I didn;t give a fuk
All  the  pre  match  buzz  has  buzzed  off, I  no  longer  spend  time

searching  for  a  stream. My  half  full  glass  is  slowly  emptying   Sad
(23-09-2018, 06:43 PM)enrique Wrote: All  the  pre  match  buzz  has  buzzed  off, I  no  longer  spend  time

searching  for  a  stream. My  half  full  glass  is  slowly  emptying   Sad

That'll be Mahoo time then - a great substitute for the offal that is NUFC under Ashley

No hope no spark the players are feeling it too imo
It’s tough going season after season with Ashley running the show that’s for sure. I don’t get to many games still enjoy the buzz when I do go.
Agreed under Keegan every game was a buzz
Yep, we're in trouble. Big trouble. I can't see we win against Leicester either. Another draw.