The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NUFC v LCFC
We really need a win never that confident with this team but I am going for a nervy 2-1 victory. Hope I am right but anything could happen with our mob at the moment to be fair.  Huh
A draw will do with no strikers but I fear we are in for a long winless run till January when Mike will inves tat least 2 million pounds on loan players to pull us out of the shit... tbh I don't give a shit if we get cut adrift because this time next year we will be in the championship with another shit manager having sold Lascelles for a good profit ... bookmark this
0 - 0 draw is the best we can hope. With our current available squad. Agree with Poz, we could endure a win less spell until January next year.
It will finish 2-0 to Lesta sadly.

We really are shit.
we're shit
(29-09-2018, 03:58 PM)veriaqa Wrote: we're shit

Indeed,we are officially a bottom 3 team. Can’t see any way out of this mess unfortunately.
(29-09-2018, 04:12 PM)surreymag Wrote:
(29-09-2018, 03:58 PM)veriaqa Wrote: we're shit

Indeed,we are officially a bottom 3 team. Can’t see any way out of this mess unfortunately.

The whole ground bar the platinum club stood up for the anti Ashley song yet he sat there laughing with Bishop and Charnley in yet another show of disdain.... only solution is a bullet and hero status to the person who delivers it imo
I am stopping these threads when I start them we seem to get beat having said this I don't think it will make a lot of difference.
(01-10-2018, 09:31 AM)surreymag Wrote: I am stopping these threads when I start them we seem to get beat having said this I don't think it will make a lot of difference.

No point in continuing at all and it's indicative of how fans are feeling when we start to lose interest on forums.... my interest finally died watching that lot live on Saturday and seeing pics of Ashley laughing back at us.
All 4 of us are continuing our trips into toon but the match will not be part of the day from now till takeover day.  Angry
Thumbs Up 
Looking on the bright side of things though - I'm fucking brill at score predictions aren't I? Cool
(01-10-2018, 09:31 AM)surreymag Wrote: I am stopping these threads when I start them we seem to get beat having said this I don't think it will make a lot of difference.

Boo! surreymag oot!

I think you'll find it's Ashley's heart beating that causes our misery.

Although rather than blood it pumps concentrated cuntishness around his ample frame.