The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ower there
'This site has been temporarily disabled, please try again later.'

Aaah knaa whose disabled and it certainly is not temporary. Well done duffcunts for managing to kill an entire forum by slapping it with a 300lb turbot Cool
Not forgetting poor Geordie Ridley will be spinning in his Grave

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Has it gone for good? Last time I was on it there didn’t seem to be much interest being shown Huh
Killed by Deffyong'un didn't understand the word armistice - thought it referred to an ailment
(12-06-2018, 10:27 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Killed by Deffyong'un didn't understand the word armistice - thought it referred to an ailment

I wasn't going to comment but i will, Ive spoke to mark, the reason he has took the forum off line is that he was sick & tired of all the arguments and constant bullying of bob & myself.  I didn't kill the forum, you lot did with your constant negativity & personal digs at me in particular.  Just because you're hiding behind a keyboard it doesn't give you the right to mock my hair or my weight, or the fact that i love star trek, and if any of you had the bottle to meet up with me i bet you wouldn't say it to my face because i'd knock you's out. i may or may not contribute on here, that is my choice and i will not be bullied by the low life cretins that destroyed my beloved nufc forum

live long and prosper
(16-06-2018, 11:07 AM)deffy Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:27 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Killed by Deffyong'un didn't understand the word armistice - thought it referred to an ailment

I wasn't going to comment but i will, Ive spoke to mark, the reason he has took the forum off line is that he was sick & tired of all the arguments and constant bullying of bob & myself.  I didn't kill the forum, you lot did with your constant negativity & personal digs at me in particular.  Just because you're hiding behind a keyboard it doesn't give you the right to mock my hair or my weight, or the fact that i love star trek, and if any of you had the bottle to meet up with me i bet you wouldn't say it to my face because i'd knock you's out. i may or may not contribute on here, that is my choice and i will not be bullied by the low life cretins that destroyed my beloved nufc forum

live long and prosper

PMSL, fuckin fat hairy hard man

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

The essential fact is the forum was going well till you returned.
Why did you return by the way? A power kick? You certainly weren't needed.
In addition...
You couldn't fasten Bobs boots as a moderator - in fact you were a dictator who was never wrong.
As for your threats of violence doesn't that just absolutely sum you up Mr Bully Boots -
(16-06-2018, 04:03 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: The essential fact is the forum was going well till you returned.
In addition...
You couldn't fasten Bobs boots as a moderator - in fact you were a dictator who was never wrong.
As for your threats of violence doesn't that just absolutely sum you up Mr Bully Boots -

Was Deffy short for deficient
(16-06-2018, 04:03 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: The essential fact is the forum was going well till you returned.
In addition...

Its not him man somebody on  wind up probably Scriv or Dicky Mint as he now likes to be called Rolleyes Rolleyes Dodgy
Naah twas him man just need an answer as to why he returned to a forum that was runnin on wheels just to fuck it up with aggressive tactics.

The term moderator was lost on him. If he thinks bullying on here is a good idea he'd better be well fukin hard.
Don’t ban the cunt...lets play.
(16-06-2018, 11:21 PM)The Turd Wrote: Don’t ban the cunt...lets play.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Is it the real Deffy though?
It seems a bit suspect doesn't it?
(16-06-2018, 09:13 PM)cuntyballs Wrote:
In addition...

Its not him man somebody on  wind up probably Scriv or Dicky Mint as he now likes to be called Rolleyes Rolleyes Dodgy

I think you are right its someone on the wind up - there wasn't enough grammatical errors for one thing and wasn't too painful to decipher. One thing for certain - I absolutely guarantee it isn't me. I wouldn't be prepared to undergo a full frontal lobotomy to add credibility for one thing. Neither am I "Dicky Mint."  Angel

Sorry, for suspects you'll have to look elsewhere  Cool

It's good to have such a variety of human kind in one place though. It's deffo not deffy like. Has the ugly American shown up yet?
Aye, he's named himself after a British subject who made a name for himself by yelling that the British were coming. Mrs Braithwaite telt his mam on him though because her husband was on nights.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM