The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United vs Manchester Red
Well, it's already Friday and no one created this thread. Show how we feel about the team I guess.
Has the season started yet?
Another park the bus job and hope for a point. I think we will get beat 3-1.
I dislike Man U so many people living down here born down here support them it’s bollocks why support a team from the N.W. when you are born in the S.E. I know it’s a personal choice but ffs choose a London club to me it makes no sense! I live in Surrey have done for years was brought up in Whitley Bay I support NUFC.Recently got in touch with a lad I went to school with who lives in W.Bay he says his team are Man Utd how does that happen? Says he hates NUFC. Needless to say we don’t speak anymore not just the football he seems like a knob anyway!
It's the team that makes you fall in love with the sport. There were loads of Liverpool supporters when I was at school. Their trophy haul was prolific at the time. I suppose it's easy to support a team who win things. I imagine any Yanks or Aussies who support Newcastle are a bit touched in the heed Tongue
(06-10-2018, 12:01 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: It's the team that makes you fall in love with the sport. There were loads of Liverpool supporters when I was at school. Their trophy haul was prolific at the time. I suppose it's easy to support a team who win things. I imagine any Yanks or Aussies who support Newcastle are a bit touched in the heed Tongue

Maybe not as much so as anyone who would create an entire forum dedicated to them like Cool

Oh and 2-1 Man U
Or people who think we're going to score Tongue
We wont get beat today guys
We did. In cruel fashion. Cunts.
We actually played well today Man U only turned up for 20 mins we deserved a point but as usual Man U score in the last minute much to the delight of all on BT Sport. I fucking hate them and feel really gutted to have seen that game snatched from us. As for the Man U faithful well they can fuck right of.
My mate a Man U follower from Surrey text to say. “It’s only a game”. Probabaly is to him to me it’s ruined my weekend there in lies the difference.
They're still singing the Alan Shearer song. He retired from playing 12 years ago.
Another day we played badly. And yesterday, luck was not in our side. Newcastle cliche.
I  thought  Specsavers  put  an  end  to  blind  referees   Angry Cool
They aren't allowed to award penalties to the away team at Old Trafford. Sky's rules.
Couldn't give two fuks anymore - Mike nicks 93 million buys HOF then takes the team for a meal and offers a holiday bonus worth 10000 says it all- ex NUFC supporter here now I won't get fooled again.

PS relegation is nailed on 3rd time from this Spurs fan in sheeps clothing
You and me both Poz. I simply don't give a toss anymore until the fat parasite has gone

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(08-10-2018, 10:28 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Couldn't give two fuks anymore -  Mike nicks 93 million buys HOF then takes the team for a meal and offers a holiday bonus worth 10000 says it all- ex NUFC supporter here now I won't get fooled again.

PS relegation is nailed on 3rd time from this Spurs fan in sheeps clothing

Haha I bet you still check the scores and are deep down pissed off when we get beat it’s in your blood we are all in the same boat. I was well hacked off after the Man Utd game but still hoping and it is just false hope that we suddenly go on a winning run. Huh Big Grin

Oh yes Spurs fans. I know a few from this neck of the woods I think you need to pick a different team as they are a nightmare breed. I watch my local non league team they play in the Bostick Premier League. Not a bad standard and only costs me £6 to get in. They are mid table and I live 10 minutes walk from the ground. Only get about 150-300 turn up with the larger figure a few come from the away teams like Dorking and Leatherhead only 25 mins away both places or a few hours if you get stuck on the car park that is the M25.