The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z list celebrity time
recognize  3  names, the  rest  seem  to  be  people  who  move  from  one  reality  tv

show  to  the  next, collecting  appearance  money  every  time  they  pass  go. Exclamation Cool
Is this to do with that jungle thing? I find it rather dull. It's hardly the Hunger Games.
(18-11-2018, 07:47 PM)enrique Wrote: recognize  3  names, the  rest  seem  to  be  people  who  move  from  one  reality  tv

show  to  the  next, collecting  appearance  money  every  time  they  pass  go. Exclamation Cool
It is a bit like that and Holly W although looking pleasant enough isn’t adding to the show at all. Hopefully it might improve I some how doubt it.
I refuse to watch it without Ant
(25-11-2018, 10:13 AM)Ghostrider Wrote:
(25-11-2018, 09:52 AM)BFT Wrote: I refuse to watch it without Ant

It definitely loses a lot of appeal without Ant but I think Dec is doing a pretty good job with Holly, which I think will ramp up a little better as she comes to terms with each episode.

I'm not too sure if there's anyway back for Ant, to be fair. I hope I'm wrong.
Holly is certainly improving as the show goes on and she is very pleasant to look at to be fair. As for Ant depends on his state of mind I guess.
I don't really watch it, these "celebrity" "reality" programmes just aren't my thing. Being more in the room when the Missus watches this shit I have to say Saggy chops doesn't seem to be the twat I always presumed him to be and actually seems to have a canny sense of humour...

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(28-11-2018, 09:46 AM)Ghostrider Wrote: Aye, Harry comes across as a good laugh.
Sometimes these reality TV carry on's bring out the true personalities of people.
Some tend to go on them in order to make themselves look much better than they are to garner favour with the wider public after they've maybe been a bit of a bar steward in life, only for their nastiness to rear its ugly head again, when they can't keep up the goody good pretence.

The opposite happens as well in that many people who we thought were a bit of a git actually turn out to be decent.
I hope Harry carries on as he has done because he's a character that keeps me watching.
She's canny as well, that Fleur.
I'm not too keen on Noel Edmonds mind. I think he's a bit of a skitty smarmy git.
Harry is good value Fleur seems to be genuinely caring. The chaser woman is doing well now with the support of everyone else. Noel Edmunds in reality is ok in my opinion he just likes to be busy and organised. I have no problem with that approach to life. Be interesting to see who goes first. I reckon either the lad from Hollyoaks or the girl from Corrie. It’s easy to watch so far and when they start the evictions it usually gets better.
Well it was Noel didn’t expect that!