The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nufc v Wet spam
Should  win  easily, I'll  go  for  Surreymags'  favourite   3  .  1
Draw. Another 0 - 0 draw. We already win 3 games, it's time to the usual NUFC thing.
Absolutely anything could happen today so I refuse, simply refuse, to make a prediction.

End of.
I am just back from a weekend in the North East. Unfortunately it did involve going to the game hardly surprising as that was the purpose of my visit. I did do the protest so at least I missed the first goal. The game itself we were toothless they looked like they would score every time they attacked. Their front players absolutely ripped us to bits. There was a big gulf in class and in my opinion that is down to a lack of investment. I think we will stay up as there are at least 3 teams worse than us. We really got found out the defending was awful and up front nowhere near potent enough. The weekend was good apart from the 90+ minutes of football that I watched.
Will I be back of course I will. Next game for me will be an away game in London or maybe Brighton and I do plan to visit SJP again towards the end of the campaign.
As usual. I'm not surprised anymore. Neither do I feel angry, sad, or anything at all. Just usual business as Newcastle's fan.
I wouldn't call 3 games a big run. Especially when the previous 10 games we had none at all. A lot of hard work was done to keep scores respectable in the early games to preserve goal difference but the weekend's game has increased our deficit.
(03-12-2018, 07:46 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I wouldn't call 3 games a big run. Especially when the previous 10 games we had none at all. A lot of hard work was done to keep scores respectable in the early games to preserve goal difference but the weekend's game has increased our deficit.

Decent result last night after the weekend shambles. Definitely a point gained.
Yeah. Definitely a point gained. Everton away always a hard fixture, so I'm happy with the result.