The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netflix
Bit the bullet and signed up for a trial. Don't know why, but hey-ho lol.

Any suggestions of Fillums and/or series worth a watch?

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
White Gold is funny.
Good shout - I have already seen it though - it was on Council Telly not too long ago  Sad

They've got all the old Prime Suspects on there. I'm on the second series of The Code at the moment. Also Star Trek Discovery if you're into that sort of thing.
Making a murderer was good if you like crime documentaries and there are a few good ones, enjoyed Stranger Things, I enjoy Better Call Saul the Breaking bad spin off. some find it a bit slow like. Zeitgest films worth a watch and Forks over knives.
Don't watch The Flash, you'll regret the time you wasted after season 3 when you realizing it's a show by the SJW's and for the SJW's
What's a SJW?
social justice warrior. I don't mind diversity and shit in my show. But when it forced down my throat like The Flash did, then I'll pass it.
How can a show force diversity down your throat? Diversity is either there or it isn't there. If you feel it's being forced down your throat then perhaps you mind diversity more than you care to admit.
Maybe yes maybe not.
I haven't seen it so I don't know what you're referring to. I accept that there are some things that are there for diversity's sake which perhaps shouldn't be. For example I have heard that there are some absolute fucking perverts who have pineapple on pizza. I think it would be OK to show them in a TV show, so long as they're the BAD GUYS.
Pineapple on pizza pervert here. Tasty as fuck.
Ban?
I like pineapple in me curry ala Dansak.

(19-06-2018, 05:40 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: Ban?

Banning people because they like pineapple on pizza? No, sir. But liking banana on pizza now that's one bannable offense.
Bannanable

"Evil genius" is quit a good little watch. About the "pizza bomber" mystery in the good old USA
Pizza bummer?
Canalzone
Pizza  on  pineapple  ugh,  in fact pizza  is  over  rated  and  over  priced. Glorified  cheese  on  toast. Cool
I get cheapo supermarket pizzas and add extra toppings at home. But not fucking pineapple.
(19-06-2018, 08:02 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I get cheapo supermarket pizzas and add extra toppings at home. But not fucking pineapple.

I do that, jazz the thing up but a pineapple is not for pizza but it can be used as a temporary butplug. Either for those of a certain kink or medicin-anally if you have dysentry and have lost control of your botty fluids.
(19-06-2018, 06:54 PM)enrique Wrote: Pizza  on  pineapple  ugh,  in fact pizza  is  over  rated  and  over  priced. Glorified  cheese  on  toast. Cool

100% this. Pizza is Italian fastfood shyte never had a decent one nor felt satisfied just stodged up. The original non-food Sad
I have been told by a few people that the pizzas in and around Naples are to die for.

But yeah they're basically cheese on toast.
(23-06-2018, 10:44 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: I have been told by a few people that the pizzas in and around Naples are to die for.

But yeah they're basically cheese on toast.

Only true for margherita. Pizza marinara doesn't have cheese at all. It's more like tomatoes and herbs on toast.