The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coronavirus 80% contagion expected worldwide
lockdown  here  extended  to  may  9th and  then  reviewed  again,although the restrictions  have  been  eased.

Just  seen  on  SN that  the  U.K.  government  is  discussing  the  issue  of  face  mask.Considering  the  rest  of  Europe
 have  been  using  them  for  at  least  a  month,  it  seems  a  bit  late.   Sad Cool
I just looked to see how long ago it has been since I last worked. Is it really only 31 days? 34 since I last travelled to work. 10 of those days have been weekends. It's been April for about 11 years now.
I know it seems like ages ago. Be interesting to see how long these measures will be kept in place. My daughter who is still working said she noticed an increase in traffic last week. I have to say that when I am out with the dog there are still very few people out and about. It is a smallish village where I live having said this. I know that some of the outdoor spaces in London are fairly busy so was Brighton sea front the other day as reported on the news. The death toll is over 20,000 now pretty grim, I still think we have a way to go yet. Still Boris is back tomorrow can’t wait ahah! Blush
Spain  has  nil  related deaths  today  and  the  new  reported  cases  have  dropped  signlficantly.
  T he  restrictions  have  been  eased, but  face  masks  are  still  a  must.

Send  Boris  over  to  see  what  he  needs  to  do   Rolleyes    on  reflection  maybe  not. Dodgy
                   I  wonder  if  those  who  voted  for  him  are  having  second  thoughts?   Cool
I can't say I like Boris, never have. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could spit wearing an anti covid mask and visor. I recall someone saying something like, "Boris looks to see in which direction the herd is going, then runs to the front and shouts, "follow me"" which I think is a perfect analogy.

His old boss Max Hastings savages him in this article https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...ty-britain

Some people think its endearing that he deflects questions and downright refuses to answer. I think this trait should be called for what it is. Refusing to tell the truth.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!