The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liverpool v Us
I fully expect us to lose by how many depends on how well we defend. My prediction is a 3-0 loss hopefully we will not ship any more goals than that but who knows. Good luck to supporters travelling to this one.
Lose. There's no other way around it. We'll lose with big goal difference. 6 - 0.
Our squad is woeful. Sean Longstaff ffs
We offer less than fuck all. As soon as we get the ball we lose retention by hoofing it upfield to no-one cos we have no options and the cycle of absorbing attacks continues.

Thanks you despicable fat cockney wanker, you have zero pride, reflected in your cheap tatty brands and how you dress and behave like a fucking mong.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Yes the result was predictable but then what do we expect. More of the same will be of the order of the day. The score line is a reflection of our 2 clubs but we have known this for years happy boxing day I
have been drinking silly drinks for the last 2 hours. Howay the lads fuck em all!