The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watford v NUFC
I predict that we will still be on 17 points for quite a while yet. Watford are half decent and will have too much for us tomorrow. I hope I am wrong and we win 3-0 hahahaha!!!
I hope we win this, but I'm not very optimistic. Will be happy with draw.
I can't even get enthusiastic about matches any more. I only feel dread.
Watford to score at least 2 with us returning cock all

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Will take that result another hard earned point. So we are out stuck on 17 points I stand corrected.
We desperately need to put some distance between us and those around us. Games we are involved in are no fun to watch

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(29-12-2018, 05:11 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: We desperately need to put some distance between us and those around us. Games we are involved in are no fun to watch

It will be like this most games especially when we play the teams right near the bottom. That point at Watford to be fair is a point gained I think. We need to sort our home form out which is crap.
As I said, happy with the point we gained. And agree with surrey we need to sort out our home form.
From the bits I saw it looked like we played better than of late.

Shame we couldn't hang on for the win but still a good point
Interesting no one commented about Man U game it’s like it never happened. We played quite well I thought but the difference in the strength of the two sides was emphasised by the two benches. Score line flattered Man Utd I thought but no great surprise.