The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP VAN VADER
TWrestling legend big van Vader has fought his last bought - Aged 63
'Bout time
(20-06-2018, 07:52 PM)deffy Wrote: TWrestling legend big van Vader has fought his last bought - Aged 63

Whoever you are just fuk off miserable twat who gives a flying fuk about wrestling. OK maybe not the real cunt but just as fukin boring - make him a mod Soss then we can all fuck off happily
(20-06-2018, 10:25 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(20-06-2018, 07:52 PM)deffy Wrote: TWrestling legend big van Vader has fought his last bought - Aged 63

Whoever you are just fuk off miserable twat who gives a flying fuk about wrestling. OK maybe not the real cunt but just as fukin boring - make him a mod Soss then we can all fuck off happily

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin 
(20-06-2018, 07:52 PM)deffy Wrote: TWrestling legend big van Vader has fought his last bought - Aged 6 Big Grin

Bit harsh mind poz  Tongue Still love you though you silver fox  Heart Smile Thought I did a decent impression of deffy the turbot king  Cool Smile  The real deffy the dick wouldn’t dream of signing up here without the power of being a mod   Big Grin
Must be nice to pretend you are someone who everyone on the forum hates. Not sure it’s the best way forward for the forum, but there again there is no harm done really.

OK UA you sucked me in - guess that makes me a sucker Blush

Oh and I've still got that 5 dollar bill you sent me - wtf do I do with it coz the chinkies doon The Plain wouldn't accept it for my chicken fried rice Sad

How's the littleun doing by the way hope he's in good health and growing into that toon strip wot I sent Smile
(22-06-2018, 10:37 PM)Ysurreymag Wrote: Must be nice to pretend you are someone who everyone on the forum hates. Not sure it’s the best way forward for the forum, but there again there is no harm done really.

Reported. Bullying.
(26-06-2018, 08:36 PM)Big aRSe Wrote:
(22-06-2018, 10:37 PM)Ysurreymag Wrote: Must be nice to pretend you are someone who everyone on the forum hates. Not sure it’s the best way forward for the forum, but there again there is no harm done really.

Reported. Bullying.

Big Grin Big Grin