The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new season
Another  roller  coaster  of  a  ride, although  slightly  more  optimistic  now  Mr.  Jones  is  on  board.

Cool Rolleyes
I'm finding it difficult to care these days.
R S

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 5 characters.
Well it certainly hasn’t started very well!
I don't expect anything other than hovering around lower Prem and Championship under this current owner. I can't muster any optimism except that I'm certain he won't let us drop out of the bottom of the Championship.
Another relegation battle
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
Had enough chances to win v Watford in the end nearly blew it. I think SBs luck has run out. Oh well another long season ahead I guess.
I dont think it will be a long season tbh. I can see us being down by March

That was meant to be quoting Surrey but either the forums brurken or I'm just too thick to do it today
(29-09-2021, 10:04 PM)BFT Wrote: I dont think it will be a long season tbh.  I can see us being down by March

That was meant to be quoting Surrey but either the forums brurken or I'm just too thick to do it today

Fixed  Cool  Big Grin Big Grin

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Please dont act the fool
It all depends where we are in terms of points from safety come January whether we'll stay up or not. If we're too far adrift, no one will come anywhere near us.
Given our owners have patiently waited for a couple of years to achieve ownership I suspect they will be keen to inject at least sufficient funds to shore up the squad with quality signings to ensure premiership survival, ready to kick on for the beginning of the next season in earnest. I would like to think we are talking around 4 decent signings this window and the removal of some deadwood by whatever means.

(16-12-2021, 02:30 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Given our owners have patiently waited for a couple of years to achieve ownership I suspect they will be keen to inject at least sufficient funds to shore up the squad with quality signings to ensure premiership survival, ready to kick on for the beginning of the next season in earnest. I would like to think we are talking around 4 decent signings this window and the removal of some deadwood by whatever means.

Yes that will be our only hope. The idea of getting relegated and it’s a distinct possibility does not appeal to me at all. There is no guarantee that we will come straight back up just because we have in the past Huh
Things can only get better someone once sang
We need at least 5 players. If that means getting them on loan with a view to buy or buying them with a relegation release clause, then let's do it..

January is our last chance of staying up.
According to the media we're going to spend around £2 billion on about 50 players.
(20-12-2021, 06:28 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: According to the media we're going to spend around £2 billion on about 50 players.

I would settle for 25 tbh

PozIzBackInBootz