The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Takeover
(16-10-2021, 06:44 PM)exenrique Wrote:
(16-10-2021, 02:51 PM)Sooth Shields Wrote: Is there no men working within Newcastle United Football Club who else could bring the takeover into Newcastle's job? Ashley had bought most of the consortium share. The answer is no one.

One thing you personal need to know this job will repeat itself. This takeover is deceptive and best dealings with conservatives as sooner them are found out . No way could those be known as the breaking down of the community for this season. Ashley might have easily lost his entire empire. 

Who has spoken to the Geordie people around the takeover. One thing worth noting down is background check. Ashley was invited into the Tyneside culture though did he not embrace entirely to everything concerning he would have had a market share with local businesses and continue on the knighthood that he has disrespected the way of nature. 

In the same manner Ashley never gave the job to either the sought-after Geordies going into his and business empire of the south. The inner circle's are the monies and the driven force to bringing the public in St James. Newcastle United is left behind the management. Either how could anyone resist the best players on the planet on arrival. It will dent local spirit indeed with lingo differences to another social prison. Trapped without the job I doubt the local constabulary is clever enough ! United till it dies...

Prince Charles and son William took some interest over the Tyneside affairs early with Brexit. It suggests who else could welcome the football club with open coat of arms if to say this English monarch had something royal going on with Geordies a bit like Sir John Hall. It doubts the royals could get the job here also without the warhorse attached with what them are shown in a touch of grey seahorses. 
The Saudi prince and shipping lanes present themselves with good price oil could all be tool for all anyone know his background story is not all but true so used instead to idol everyone through the recreational leisure.

Huh Huh Rolleyes Rolleyes Huh Huh

That's what I thought! I think it was written by a tin of spam  Big Grin

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I am not sure what he is trying to say in his ramblings.
I'm just fucking glad that this club is out of Ashley's hands - that man treat fans with utter contempt.

The fact that the clubs new owners have identified the training facilities are second rate the pitch is fucked and the stadium is in need of a 'serious update and a lick of paint' suggests he was not bothered and ran it down selling the new owners the vare bones for big money.

What they saw and we see is the fans, clubs supporters, the hive of activity the things that really matter were neglected for too long. A forgotten giant by some in the media who turned to ridicule us from distance just to prove themselves worthy of a position on tv.

These people will soon be awaken to realisation that this giant has been woken and is going to be fucking hungry and that has frightened the shit out of a whole host of clubs.

This so called premier league has been ruled by the same few clubs for former too long and now they are scared shitless hence all the money the clubs owners have to make us successful and bring them down with a might bang!

They are trying everything to try and block us spoiling their little gang at the top.

Well we are coming motherfuckers!

Oooh it's so good to be back with some positivity in the mix I'm really stoked for our future and feel the club is in safer hands than ever before.
Sossujrurl:
 If that cunt posts owt like that here I'd probably ban the twat for weapons grade tedium.
Big Grin
(30-10-2021, 11:13 AM)DICKY_MINT Wrote: I'm just fucking glad that this club is out of Ashley's hands - that man treat fans with utter contempt.

The fact that the clubs new owners have identified the training facilities are second rate the pitch is fucked and the stadium is in need of a 'serious update and a lick of paint' suggests he was not bothered and ran it down selling the new owners the vare bones for big money.

What they saw and we see is the fans, clubs supporters, the hive of activity the things that really matter were neglected for too long.  A forgotten giant by some in the media who turned to ridicule us from distance just to prove themselves worthy of a position  on tv.

These people will soon be awaken to realisation that this giant has been woken and is going to be fucking hungry and that has frightened the shit out of a whole host of clubs.
This so called premier league has been ruled by the same few clubs for former too long and now they are scared shitless hence all the money the clubs owners have to make us successful and bring them down with a might bang!

They are trying everything to try and block us spoiling their  little gang at the top.

Well we are coming motherfuckers!

Oooh it's so good to be back with some positivity in the mix I'm really stoked for our future and feel the club is in safer hands than ever before.

Yes I agree even though our performances are poor to get rid of Ashley is great for the club. Things will not change over night it will take a while. We may get relegated hope not but if we do with decent investment we should come back stronger. All ifs and buts however at least that despicable human being is no longer at our club! Big Grin
.com says it's Unay Emery for NUFC new manager.

I'm split by this, I really want ten Hag or Fonseca, but the lack of PL experiences are bit worrying. On the other hand, Emery has PL experience but I don't think he's good enough for a club that try to challenge for top 6th spots.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
I think we're a few years away from that. BBC says that Spanish 'expert' Balague reckons he's going to turn us down due to a lack of clear vision. But that's just him speculating. There's no indication that he's spoken to anyone involved with Villa Real, Emry or Newcastle.

At this stage I just want us to move on from the 'interim' period. It's far too uncertain and it must be causing instability within the playing squad. We need to be picking up points very quickly otherwise we'll be facing another promotion attempt next season.
Looks like it’s Eddie Howe heading our way. Oh well see how that pans out. Need to pick points up soon otherwise we could be doomed.
To be honest I just want someone with more ideas to come in an improve us
This needs to happen. Soon
Sossujrurl:
 If that cunt posts owt like that here I'd probably ban the twat for weapons grade tedium.
Big Grin
I dont rate Howe, but I'm willing to give him chance to prove himself
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
Hes got experience to keep us io look what he did to bournemouth. We should be getting behind him if he does get the job - hit stumbling blocks allegedly with backroom staff.
Sossujrurl:
Big Grin
(07-11-2021, 11:36 AM)DICKY_MINT Wrote: Hes got experience to keep us io look what he did to bournemouth. We should be getting behind him if he does  get the job - hit stumbling blocks allegedly with backroom staff.

Will take time but he is only 43 and khows the prem very well...

Hopefully a good DOF will follow ready for January  Smile

(16-10-2021, 06:44 PM)exenrique Wrote:
(16-10-2021, 02:51 PM)Sooth Shields Wrote: Is there no men working within Newcastle United Football Club who else could bring the takeover into Newcastle's job? Ashley had bought most of the consortium share. The answer is no one.

One thing you personal need to know this job will repeat itself. This takeover is deceptive and best dealings with conservatives as sooner them are found out . No way could those be known as the breaking down of the community for this season. Ashley might have easily lost his entire empire. 

Who has spoken to the Geordie people around the takeover. One thing worth noting down is background check. Ashley was invited into the Tyneside culture though did he not embrace entirely to everything concerning he would have had a market share with local businesses and continue on the knighthood that he has disrespected the way of nature. 

In the same manner Ashley never gave the job to either the sought-after Geordies going into his and business empire of the south. The inner circle's are the monies and the driven force to bringing the public in St James. Newcastle United is left behind the management. Either how could anyone resist the best players on the planet on arrival. It will dent local spirit indeed with lingo differences to another social prison. Trapped without the job I doubt the local constabulary is clever enough ! United till it dies...

Prince Charles and son William took some interest over the Tyneside affairs early with Brexit. It suggests who else could welcome the football club with open coat of arms if to say this English monarch had something royal going on with Geordies a bit like Sir John Hall. It doubts the royals could get the job here also without the warhorse attached with what them are shown in a touch of grey seahorses. 
The Saudi prince and shipping lanes present themselves with good price oil could all be tool for all anyone know his background story is not all but true so used instead to idol everyone through the recreational leisure.

Hey Enrique....will be seeing you in April ...nice to see this forum is still alive and kicking....keep posting guys I'll write to Wilko  Cry

Huh Huh Rolleyes Rolleyes Huh Huh