The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Bruce
Really I know he is a Geordie but ex Mackem manager and journeyman, kind of sums up the state of our beloved club Dodgy Undecided
He's as Geordie as Bobby Charlton. His heart left the region and relocated to Manchester.
He's from Corbridge isn't he?

He's Manu through and through. Prefers the mackems to us

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Hope  he  realises  he  will  have  to  sign  a  sports  direct  zero  hour  contract   Cool
(14-07-2019, 06:49 PM)enrique Wrote: Hope  he  realises  he  will  have  to  sign  a  sports  direct  zero  hour  contract   Cool

That’s if he’s lucky Big Grin
Words fail me for what that Fat twat is doing to the Toon. I hope they lose every fucking game, cos I'm done.

Will always support the Toon but after the recent weeks of utter shithousery running of the club,I’m also done.
Not arsed in any result,signing nor fucking staying up...nee more away games nor the occasional home game.
I will however be going up Newcastle to a few home games to see a few faces and a lot of drink and to piss a few sheep off in me way....fuck off FMA....when you get there,trip in shit and smash that thick fucking heed into a lifeless coma...fat cunt.

Just my opinion mind.
(15-07-2019, 06:16 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Words fail me for what that Fat twat is doing to the Toon. I hope they lose every fucking game, cos I'm done.
He will not be fired even if we lose every game and get relegated.

There's a high chance that we could start next season in Championship with bruce as manager
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
He's gone. Finally.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(20-10-2021, 10:17 AM)veriaqa Wrote: He's gone. Finally.

Thank fuck for that Big Grin
great                   now  forwards and upwards
Pleased he's gone. Sick to death of his bizarre team selections and playing players out of position, not to mention putting or keeping injured players. It would be easier to list his good points but even then I struggle to be honest. He's a dinosaur and has no place in the modern game. I wish I was handsomely rewarded for being shit at my job!

I love how everyone who hasn't experienced him as their team's manager are rolling up to give us grief over sacking him. The owners, the players, the fans - we're all wrong whereas all these 'journalists' are right. They didn't go on about Watford sacking their manager as much did they?
Ha now with ole gone at manure he is being touted as next manager (or expressed interest) I would fuxking love it if we stayed ip thesis season and they went on a wiganesque style freefall with him in charge. Meanwhile we took their place towards top of league. 

What? 

I can dream. Big Grin
Sossujrurl:
 If that cunt posts owt like that here I'd probably ban the twat for weapons grade tedium.
Big Grin
Bruce going to Manu is beyond satire

That would be hilarious.
Had no chance of happening what they meant was he was good enough to keep us in our place but good being attached lightly