The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New season- mediocre at best.
Protests, Steve Bruce, Andy Carroll and much more. Oh yes and an opening day defeat same old shit different manager arguably a stronger squad. Thankfully a lot of this league full of mediocre teams like ourselves. Do we have enough to survive I think probably yes. Time will tell we certainly won’t have much to look forward to as supporters Undecided Huh
Football's fucked. Sky have seen to that.
First time in my whole life I haven't really looked forward to the new season.  Genuinely couldn't give a monkeys what happens to Sports Direct FC and not got much interest in the Prem in general other than hoping the bin dippers dont win the league.

The biggest thing of interest for me is the mackems.  Praying they dont go up cos I waould fucking love to see them as a 100% fully established 3rd division club.
Well, relegation season once again.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
Looking forward to us getting a Bumming on Sunda!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Fuck. We won. We might not get relegated after all

Big Grin 
Hi again all tiz good to be back  Heart
where the fook have you been owld Pozzy lad?

Saw Glen McCrory on the Metro coming back from the Airport this morning and thought of you.

Not cos of your athletic prowess, but the Anfield Plain connection.

(21-11-2019, 06:22 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: where the fook have you been owld Pozzy lad?

Saw Glen McCrory on the Metro coming back from the Airport this morning and thought of you.

Not cos of your athletic prowess, but the Anfield Plain connection.

Aye well you've seen him more recently than me then - know his brother Gary better drinks doon Lanchester at The Bull occasionally
Hope you are still in sterling health

I do keep in touch with Smokie (Pchow Pchang) on Facebook seems to be settled in Canada with a canny lass.
Me and Scoot still go to the toon on matchdays but boycotting actual game in favour of a massive piss up and profit raking at Aspers roulette tables after...