The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This forum needs more...
That's way too easy a question.

The answer is Lamborgchini.

More importantly, hope all is good with you. What is taking up so much of your time? I'm busy doing next to fuck all! I seem to recollect you have elderly parents/relatives to take care of?

As I say, hope all is good bud!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Everything is grand for me right now buddy, thx.  Got fuckarl to be worrying about atm really.  When I say been busy I just mean busy enjoying myself lol.  I've taken up my old hobby of drinking again (I quit altogether ages ago and have only drank now and then the last couple of yaers)

Just getting pissed on the Xbox nearly every night and I'm having a whale of a time Big Grin

Its only temporary like.  I'll knock it on the head once things get back to normal

I hope all is good with The Scrivenator and family too :thumbs
Good to hear! These are indeed strange times. I'm beginning t feel like a hermit, every day seems to be same old same old, but as I'm getting on in years I find myself less inclined to be put out if I can't do various things. The only thing where I feel a tad restricted is lack of holidays. I would almost certainly be somewhere on the Continent in my Caravan right now under normal circumstances.

To a lesser degree I can't even tug the van anywhere in the UK, even for a weekend away . We had loose plans to travel to New Zealand some time this year which are on the back burner. The one advantage is I'm saving a fooking fortune and at this rate when/if we do go, it'll be first class travel. Well, for one of us anyway.

The joys of retirement are that I can just up and off any time I like, except the irony is I can't! Luckily I managed to get a cruise in this year before this shit happened.

As far as I'm concerned, I can always get in touch with the kids and mates by phone and suchlike, so that's not too much of a bother. Difference with the missus is she pines for that physical contact especially with the grandkids and is struggling. My take is you don't have to look very far to see people in really difficult situations and are by far worse off. At least we enjoy reasonably good health and can enjoy fresh air in our garden. Equally, there are some folk who are hugely better off than me. Imagine having the freedom to go record breaking turbot fishing anytime you care to dream  Big Grin

My drinking habits seems to have changed mind you. Usually I have a consistent amount most evenings, but recently on the odd occasion I just can't be arsed. Also I'm usually ready for bed by 10 but by the time I've caught up on the last bit of news and closed down the PC it's another half hour. Strangely I'm normally up well before 6 in the morning. My eating habits have altered anarl. I find myself snacking more through the day and am sick of the sight of chicken breast. Sometimes I just have spag or beans on toast for tea (dinner)

Anyway, was I right about Lamborchini?

I miss a nice curry or kebab after a few cans.  The missus just wont entertain the idea of getting a takeaway and I'm not too keen myself tbh (even though I know it's meant to be perfectly safe)

One thing I've been eating loads of lately is Asda tinned mackerel fillets

https://groceries.asda.com/product/macke...0050944922

I used to eat the fresh stuff with bones in just cos its good for you but didn't really like it much.  The tinned stuff is ridiculously nice though, lots of differnt flavours that are all lush.  Been getting through six tins some days Blush

Unfortunately you are wrong about the Lamborchini.  It was actually his Fiat Chinquecento!

Very dissapointed in you, but you can redeem yourself if you can remember what he was wearing at the time of said incident?
Chinos

Correct.

Your turn

or we can discuss mackerel some more?
A very good friend of mine has been eating a lot of tinned turbot

Geet big one's
(11-06-2020, 12:39 AM)BFT Wrote: A very good friend of mine has been eating a lot of tinned turbot

Geet big one's

What  the  tins  or  the  turbot  ?               Cool
Hmmmm...good question.  Not really sure could be both

The only thing he told me about it is his hair sometimes gets caught up in the tin when he's opening it and gets a bit fishy smelling
(11-06-2020, 08:46 PM)BFT Wrote: Hmmmm...good question.  Not really sure could be both

The only thing he told me about it is his hair sometimes gets caught up in the tin when he's opening it and gets a bit fishy smelling

is  that  your  friend  with  the  pony  tail    or  tall  tale  ?     Cool
Hmmmm...good question.  Not really sure could be both Big Grin
This thread needed one more reply to be the outright most replied to thread ever.

So there...I've done it
http://www.positivehealth.com/img/img/im...-26(1).jpg

Anyone recognise this guy fishing for turbot?

Clue: he's had a haircut,

Dicky Mint?

Must admit I doubted him when he said he's slimmed right down but I have to eat my words!  You can see he's lost at least 14 stone!
Wrong, its not Dicky. Think haircut FFS.

When I say haircut, imagine a pony tail that's been lopped off.

I haven't had a haircut since February 2020. I'm thinking of tying my hair back to make it easier to put hairnets on at work.
(21-12-2021, 09:28 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I haven't had a haircut since February 2020. I'm thinking of tying my hair back to make it easier to put hairnets on at work.

Pics or stfu

Big Grin

It's Scoot