The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Newcastle-Online
He first came to my attention in the Mackem thread, which he completely destroyed, when he started going on and on and on and on about his kid joining the s*nderland Academy

Absolute prick
I wasn't aware of that. I may have been distracted by the sheer volume of the other shit he posts.

I'm pissed, goodnight Wink

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
We're going through a national emergency and you've got nowt better to do than sit there getting pissed Rolleyes

Disgraceful Angry
I'm just following government orders. For as long as they pay me to sit at home getting pissed I'm going to do exactly that.
Look just pack it in the pair of you.  End of.

That dafty HTT got asked if he had ever been involved with an acquisition of a company.  I couldn't be arsed to read it, but his reply must be fucking brilliant cos the daft cunts on there are all telling him what a wonderful poster he is Sleepy

"I have and right now, if this was not a football club company, legally following everything that has passed to this point in terms of the sale/purchase of what is a legal fully registered and recognised trading business enterprise, this is a done deal.

No-one can pull out, even if monies owed to all parties were still to be transferred to close any holding account and therefore financially complete the deal at each end, the legal fact of the matter is that again, as of now, as of how far along this is, it’s a done deal.

It’s a done deal because the buyer’s money has been paid (as per whatever any agreements exist between the two etc.) into an account, and that money is locked in now.

Again the buyer can’t just withdraw that money and the seller can’t just return it or not accept it.

Not unless both mutually agree to terminate everything and both sides would have to do that, one or the other cannot just pull out, they would face legal proceedings which for example if Ashley decided to withdraw, could see him lose the business full stop and even pay them the actual agreed price to get out of it. Likewise the seller could end up having to pay up the full agreed price as compensation and end up with nothing.

Of course no-one knows the stipulations and clauses in any detail which could see both seller or buyer allowed to break off from the deal mutually or forego a security deposit etc.

If this was a none football club business, however, even without the transfer of funds at the end of all parties, it would to all intents and purposes be a done deal.

Legally as a business it’s a done deal, even without the transfer of funds which of course would follow and conclude everything officially and leave nothing to be withdrawn, rejected, opposes or contested.

Right now, it can’t be concluded officially as a legal football club entity as well as a legal business entity, funds transferred or not, until the PL approve the takeover in compliance with their own TOS that legally grants the business it’s status to operate as a football club in the PL’s competition.

If they don’t approve the takeover, legally, as business, they will still own NUFC or can’t be stopped owning the club as a business and can still apply to register to operate as a football club or retain their status as a football club with the FA and EFL, which legally they can’t be denied or can be revoked. And if I’m correct in thinking, membership as such grants all football clubs who are members with the right to participate in any competition the FA/FL grant licence to operate under them which the PL must comply with in order to run their own competition as long as member clubs also comply. As such any Football Association member club can enter any competition/win promotion if they adhere to the TOS of those competitions which is based solely on sporting, spectator, stadium, safety, policing, stewarding and the ability to financially support putting out a team to fulfil all fixture requirements in general for all of the FA/FL licenced competitions.

In short there are so many legal ways around things and as a business, legally as things stand, this is a done deal, only because this is also a football club requiring additional  approval to also operate as a football club in the competition ran by the PL, legally, it’s not a done deal on that side.

It would take an unprecedented ruling by the PL to deny NUFC’s legal status as a PL club and in ways that 100% couldn’t be contested and overruled which would also legally challenge the status of NUFC operating as registered and recognised business entity which again, right now, Ashley no longer owns because he’s sold it as a business and now it rests with the PL as to whether they will also legally own a PL football club.

Every challenge, opposition, red flag, raised question mark, ethical, moral, financial, individually as persons involved, criteria, the PL has to go over with a fine tooth comb, and no matter what, they will eventually have no legal or sporting, financial or business basis in which to deny NUFC’s PL status as per their own TOS, unless they rewrite them and force every PL club to satisfy and risk losing their licence to run their competition under the FA who grants any football club great and small, professional or amateur, in the entire football pyramid, providing they adhere to their TOS, the right and status to enter/participate in every one of their competitions or any they licence to.

I personally think the checks have been done, funds have or are being transferred to all parties involved and the only thing delaying any official announcement is to allow the PL to focus on restarting the season first and when that’s done every party involved will have had enough time to work on their own individual PR pieces and can also release media Q&As that they can all answer in unison in terms of any questions about privacy, dead widows letters, amnesty international, human rights issues and so on.

The PL want this as much as we do, they want their money, they want another contender and an extra European super club to relegate rivals from Spain and Italy, they want an injection of big spending in the transfer market and want above all else, for them and anyone else to come and buy their product and no-one elses.

I recommend everyone ignores any scare mongering or hyperbole in the press who no f*** all, be patient, relax and be confident that legally as a business, this is at the stage now where it’s a done deal, where legally as a football club, there is no other conclusion, and that’s what will soon be confirmed.

And we will only find out when the official site says say, in black and white.

Any issues of human rights will not be entertained at all by the PL who if they even dared to raise such issues would end up violating their own TOS. They have no business speculating or moralising on such issues as they have zero to do with anything. All the protests in the world by Amnesty Internationally and letters from a dead widow wouldn’t influence the PL one way or another and if it did, they’d be challenged so hard legally on any grounds they’d end up having every one of their approved takeovers scrutinised.

Such complaints will reach them, but ultimately they will end up in the bin and only ever responded to out of courtesy which will result in a simple diplomatic, non commital, non confrontational generic type response and that’s because it’s not down to the PL to be judge and jury over such issues, only the issues of ownership in terms of if the funds are legitimate, if the people have no criminal record or links and if legally, they can prove and show that they tick every box or criteria set out in the PL’s TOS and they do and with distinction.

Nah issues of piracy has to be looked into and cross checked and rightfully so, but whatever the WTO or others claim, proving any illegal criminal activity or breach of TOS is neither something they have any authority over (legally) nor they have the right to delve into deeper to undercover. It’s more a criminal matter than a sporting matter or even a member of a board matter. Again NUFC will be bought first and foremost as a legally registered and recognised business entity and that’s what they or anyone will be buying and can not operate PL approval or not without.

Nothing will or can prevent this and because of the stage where they are at right now, legally they pretty much have bought NUFC and if any funds are still to be transferred to rubber stamp this officially it’s because legally they are seeking approval top also operate as a football club entity which they just need one final check for such status."

Fuck me its too many words to for one post on this forum lol

"Whatever game those on opposition are playing, all they can do is delay the inevitable and at some point the PL will sanction the takeover because our would be new owners will have eventually satisfied their test and ticked all boxes which again, they tick and with distinction. Piracy this, human rights that, morals this, nothing stands up, not enough for the PL to cross check with their own TOD and deny. If they did go down that path, they’d be open to the mother of all legal challenges and would have every one of their takeover approvals scrutinised.

If that failed, NUFC as a football entity cannot be denied it’s status as members of the FA/EFL whose TOS the PL’s give way to effectively.

The PL’s test are not about ethics, morals, human rights, piracy, but about their own disclaimer which covers them in the event of any theft, damage, loss or whatever. That’s all they care about.

It’s only because of political issues they have to ‘double check’ everything and they will, and they will find, as they would any other way, nothing that would allow them as per their own TOS, the FAs or even any other legal way, to reject this deal which again as a business, is done and dusted and believe you me, the government’s own tests would stand up in a court of law far more than the PL’s would which let’s remember have not once rejected a takeover and if we need know more, approved Mike Ashley’s takeover and if this wasn’t SA buying the club but some American Hedge Fund or narcissistic rich bloke, we’d have ran out of cans ages ago.

Not that they actually care, they don’t, no-one does, the Queen, the Government, companies house, Ashley, none of them. Their money is as green as anyone else’s..."
Yeah, but what I want to know is, "Is it a done deal?"

Soss isn't going to be happy with you posting all that. He's going to have to put a quid in the meter cps its taken up all the bandwidth.

I'm going to nip out for some wine soon Smile

BFT I know that's a copypasta but I have to say if you post anything that fucking dull again I'm going to have to lock you in a bubble. I only read a couple of paragraphs and wanted to slit my wrists. It wasn't the content but the general tone of it. I just couldn't be arsed to read any further. If that cunt posts owt like that here I'd probably ban the twat for weapons grade tedium.
This is a done deal in my opinion. If anyone think that Saudi Arabia will let themselves beaten and shamed by their local rival and don't do anything about it... they need their head checked. Saudi will do anything to make this deal happen. Because if they let the FA/Qatar reject it on piracy basis, it's the same as admitting to the accusation. That won't happen.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(30-05-2020, 12:36 PM)BFT Wrote: Look just pack it in the pair of you.  End of.

That dafty HTT got asked if he had ever been involved with an acquisition of a company.  I couldn't be arsed to read it, but his reply must be fucking brilliant cos the daft cunts on there are all telling him what a wonderful poster he is Sleepy

"I have and right now, if this was not a football club company, legally following everything that has passed to this point in terms of the sale/purchase of what is a legal fully registered and recognised trading business enterprise, this is a done deal.

No-one can pull out, even if monies owed to all parties were still to be transferred to close any holding account and therefore financially complete the deal at each end, the legal fact of the matter is that again, as of now, as of how far along this is, it’s a done deal.

It’s a done deal because the buyer’s money has been paid (as per whatever any agreements exist between the two etc.) into an account, and that money is locked in now.

Again the buyer can’t just withdraw that money and the seller can’t just return it or not accept it.

Not unless both mutually agree to terminate everything and both sides would have to do that, one or the other cannot just pull out, they would face legal proceedings which for example if Ashley decided to withdraw, could see him lose the business full stop and even pay them the actual agreed price to get out of it. Likewise the seller could end up having to pay up the full agreed price as compensation and end up with nothing.

Of course no-one knows the stipulations and clauses in any detail which could see both seller or buyer allowed to break off from the deal mutually or forego a security deposit etc.

If this was a none football club business, however, even without the transfer of funds at the end of all parties, it would to all intents and purposes be a done deal.

Legally as a business it’s a done deal, even without the transfer of funds which of course would follow and conclude everything officially and leave nothing to be withdrawn, rejected, opposes or contested.

Right now, it can’t be concluded officially as a legal football club entity as well as a legal business entity, funds transferred or not, until the PL approve the takeover in compliance with their own TOS that legally grants the business it’s status to operate as a football club in the PL’s competition.

If they don’t approve the takeover, legally, as business, they will still own NUFC or can’t be stopped owning the club as a business and can still apply to register to operate as a football club or retain their status as a football club with the FA and EFL, which legally they can’t be denied or can be revoked. And if I’m correct in thinking, membership as such grants all football clubs who are members with the right to participate in any competition the FA/FL grant licence to operate under them which the PL must comply with in order to run their own competition as long as member clubs also comply. As such any Football Association member club can enter any competition/win promotion if they adhere to the TOS of those competitions which is based solely on sporting, spectator, stadium, safety, policing, stewarding and the ability to financially support putting out a team to fulfil all fixture requirements in general for all of the FA/FL licenced competitions.

In short there are so many legal ways around things and as a business, legally as things stand, this is a done deal, only because this is also a football club requiring additional  approval to also operate as a football club in the competition ran by the PL, legally, it’s not a done deal on that side.

It would take an unprecedented ruling by the PL to deny NUFC’s legal status as a PL club and in ways that 100% couldn’t be contested and overruled which would also legally challenge the status of NUFC operating as registered and recognised business entity which again, right now, Ashley no longer owns because he’s sold it as a business and now it rests with the PL as to whether they will also legally own a PL football club.

Every challenge, opposition, red flag, raised question mark, ethical, moral, financial, individually as persons involved, criteria, the PL has to go over with a fine tooth comb, and no matter what, they will eventually have no legal or sporting, financial or business basis in which to deny NUFC’s PL status as per their own TOS, unless they rewrite them and force every PL club to satisfy and risk losing their licence to run their competition under the FA who grants any football club great and small, professional or amateur, in the entire football pyramid, providing they adhere to their TOS, the right and status to enter/participate in every one of their competitions or any they licence to.

I personally think the checks have been done, funds have or are being transferred to all parties involved and the only thing delaying any official announcement is to allow the PL to focus on restarting the season first and when that’s done every party involved will have had enough time to work on their own individual PR pieces and can also release media Q&As that they can all answer in unison in terms of any questions about privacy, dead widows letters, amnesty international, human rights issues and so on.

The PL want this as much as we do, they want their money, they want another contender and an extra European super club to relegate rivals from Spain and Italy, they want an injection of big spending in the transfer market and want above all else, for them and anyone else to come and buy their product and no-one elses.

I recommend everyone ignores any scare mongering or hyperbole in the press who no f*** all, be patient, relax and be confident that legally as a business, this is at the stage now where it’s a done deal, where legally as a football club, there is no other conclusion, and that’s what will soon be confirmed.

And we will only find out when the official site says say, in black and white.

Any issues of human rights will not be entertained at all by the PL who if they even dared to raise such issues would end up violating their own TOS. They have no business speculating or moralising on such issues as they have zero to do with anything. All the protests in the world by Amnesty Internationally and letters from a dead widow wouldn’t influence the PL one way or another and if it did, they’d be challenged so hard legally on any grounds they’d end up having every one of their approved takeovers scrutinised.

Such complaints will reach them, but ultimately they will end up in the bin and only ever responded to out of courtesy which will result in a simple diplomatic, non commital, non confrontational generic type response and that’s because it’s not down to the PL to be judge and jury over such issues, only the issues of ownership in terms of if the funds are legitimate, if the people have no criminal record or links and if legally, they can prove and show that they tick every box or criteria set out in the PL’s TOS and they do and with distinction.

Nah issues of piracy has to be looked into and cross checked and rightfully so, but whatever the WTO or others claim, proving any illegal criminal activity or breach of TOS is neither something they have any authority over (legally) nor they have the right to delve into deeper to undercover. It’s more a criminal matter than a sporting matter or even a member of a board matter. Again NUFC will be bought first and foremost as a legally registered and recognised business entity and that’s what they or anyone will be buying and can not operate PL approval or not without.

Nothing will or can prevent this and because of the stage where they are at right now, legally they pretty much have bought NUFC and if any funds are still to be transferred to rubber stamp this officially it’s because legally they are seeking approval top also operate as a football club entity which they just need one final check for such status."

Fuck me I've only highlighted six. Can anyone spot the missing two? Huh Huh
Smile Smile Smile

Look just pack it in quoting all that shite. We will be locking you in Soss's bubble if it happens again.

That's a Staff decision and is final.  End of
How many final warnings are you allowed?

26. Then final final warnings start being issued.
(14-06-2020, 10:04 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: 26. Then final final warnings start being issued.

Would that be the ultimate final final warning? Or is there any discretion - I would like to see some leniency applied here!  Cool

No the ultimate final final warning is only issued after the penultimate final final warning. That only occurs when the maximum 73 final final warnings has been reached.
BFT has issued 144 threats to ban members. He should be done for gross misconduct

(15-06-2020, 12:11 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: No the ultimate final final warning is only issued after the penultimate final final warning. That only occurs when the maximum 73 final final warnings has been reached.

73  final  final  warnings  !   now  that's  a  prime  number
(15-06-2020, 06:40 PM)exenrique Wrote:
(15-06-2020, 12:11 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: No the ultimate final final warning is only issued after the penultimate final final warning. That only occurs when the maximum 73 final final warnings has been reached.

73  final  final  warnings  !   now  that's  a  prime  number

Smile Smile Smile

You're too bright for this place

Well yeah he escaped the bin fire that the UK has become.
(15-06-2020, 06:14 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: BFT has issued 144 threats to ban members. He should be done for gross misconduct

Those 144 threats were just for you.

I have just checked the Forum Staff Guidance Notes and when any member gets to 150 there is an automatic 18 month ban.  You have been warned
(16-06-2020, 01:39 PM)BFT Wrote:
(15-06-2020, 06:14 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: BFT has issued 144 threats to ban members. He should be done for gross misconduct

Those 144 threats were just for you.

I have just checked the Forum Staff Guidance Notes and when any member gets to 150 there is an automatic 18 month ban.  You have been warned

Go fuck yourself.

I'll spend the next 5 chances wisely  Big Grin

Unfortunately for you I've consulted the Guidance Notes again and it clearly states that profanity and abuse directed towards any Staff Member uses up five chances.

I suggest you use your last chance very wisely.
What the fuck is profanity?

Stop using posh words man!

Haven't a fucking clue but it sounds serious so just watch yersel
Even in paying tribute to Big Jack that HTT even manages a far longer obituary than any of the nationals. Most of which of course being an irrelevant rant about the club

I haven't looked on there for a couple of weeks. Cant even be arsed to check the Takeover thread....its got boring now. Got no interest in football at all now untill if/when I hear the takeover went through