The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Newcastle-Online
(16-07-2020, 01:50 PM)BFT Wrote: I haven't looked on there for a couple of weeks.  Cant even be arsed to check the Takeover thread....its got boring now.  Got no interest in football at all now untill if/when I hear the takeover went through

You haven't seen it? Its a belter! Read it, I guarantee you will pull your hair out at first then piss yourself laughing when realisation dawns on you!

Spoiler

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I'm not sure what you want me to read but it's pretty obvious that post is just you taking the piss out of my baldness and incontinence   Rolleyes
Didn't you enjoy it then? I thought it was an entertaining read

The takeover thread?

Is it a particular part of it you're on about or do I have to read all 1000 pages of it? Confused Huh Undecided Angry Exclamation
Open up the spoiler, silly!

Me computer must be a bit brurken or something cos nowt happens when I try and click on your spoiler Confused
(05-08-2020, 12:05 AM)BFT Wrote: Me computer must be a bit brurken or something cos nowt happens when I try and click on your spoiler Confused

Haad on. I'll make it bigger, Try now.

Spoiler

Ah thats better. thx

SPOILER

Rolleyes Please dont act the fool
That looks like a whole load of nowt to me.

You need a new computer. Can you get staff discount?

Discount??  All work-related equipment is provided FOC so if I did need a new comp it wouldn't cost me a bean Cool

I wont though since this is just you acting the fool Rolleyes
Photo 
https://imgur.com/a/tUVCNUa

Can't be doing with reading all the shite that daft cunt posts.

He's just appeared again for a third time after a long absence
He's a reet fanny.

Another reet fanny who has joined HTT on my ignore list is some wanker called Kaka.

Oh man, he is just so annoying to read, man. My god man he gets right on my tits man.
I struggle to find anything interesting that any twat over there has to say. There's a right clique whose sole purpose seems to be sucking each others cocks. Going by the anxiety thread most of them look strong candidates to fill St Nicks!

I hardly ever look in the Chat part. There's nowt of interest in there to me, its boring as fuck.

Dont know if it had anything to do with the clique you mention but I found it funny how a few weeks ago the whole lot of them had unanimously decided Wilson was utter shite, completely finished and should never start for us again.

But now he's got a couple of goals he's great again.

Not one of them dared to say that maybe, just maybe, he was just going through a bit of a bad patch but was still a good player
Their football chat is as dire as the chat chat, they're fucking clueless. It hasn't occurred to them that summat's not quite right with Callum, probably on account of him contracting Covid or similar. He couldn't even train properly FFS. He's some player when fully fit and functioning and I doubt he is anywhere near at present. I think Eddie is nurturing him and slowly easing him back. He's a natural goal scorer.

That Stifler in particular is a complete and utter divvy, takes talking drivel and shite to a new level, the twisty fucking whinge bag.

Love Wilson me.  He probably is on the decline now in all honesty but he'll still do a good job for us for at least another season.

Just hoy the daft twats on ignore man scriv.  Its improved the forum no end for me

On the old place I would never have done it (if the option was there) cos I used to interact on there so it was beneficial to always know what was going on with everyone.  But we dont post on N-O so there's no need at all to be putting ourselves through reading all the shite HTT and co write
(17-04-2023, 04:57 PM)BFT Wrote: Love Wilson me.  He probably is on the decline now in all honesty but he'll still do a good job for us for at least another season.

Just hoy the daft twats on ignore man scriv.  Its improved the forum no end for me

On the old place I would never have done it (if the option was there) cos I used to interact on there so it was beneficial to always know what was going on with everyone.  But we dont post on N-O so there's no need at all to be putting ourselves through reading all the shite HTT and co write

Good point well made!

I dont have Stifler on ignore cos I wouldn't want to miss incredible jokes like this:

https://newcastle-online.org/topic/37177.../#comments
(02-05-2023, 02:56 PM)BFT Wrote: I dont have Stifler on ignore cos I wouldn't want to miss incredible jokes like this:

https://newcastle-online.org/topic/37177.../#comments

That was hilarious. I didn't realise he was witty and interesting. I'll take him off ignore.

PauloGeordio is the latest to go on ignore

Far too many shitty gifs and smileys on that place and this cunt is reponsible for at least 50% of them.  Never says owt of interest anarl

Fucking Sooth Shields posts are more worthwhile reading
I play bullshit bingo on that place.

Common "buzzwords" used are "man" "narrative" and "massive" and its derivatives. Recently I noticed one of the sad cunts had used all three in one post, I should have made note of it just to prove it.
It somehow escaped my notice of another over used cult word, that I have just noticed, which is "currently"

These fuckers speak another language, the pretentious cunts.

Its fucking unreal how much they use the word 'man'

Bunch of arseholes
Fuck me I've only gone and discovered another pretentious word in common use! NUANCED.

I saw a post that included it, and thought to myself, "what sadsack uses such a word?" so I searched it, and the answer is - loads of the twats! I've had a good hard long think going over several decades to recall when I have ever uttered that word, whether written or spoken, and I swear down I never have.

What a bunch of utter cunts.

OMG something terrible has happened.  

I identified another daft fucker on there who isn't worth reading so thought I'd hoy him on ignore.  Went to do it and the option to do so has disappeared  Huh