The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sourfampton home Sunda
Well as we were discussing in the pub last night whenever we are expected to win we historically never do.
So with that said I'm expecting to lose but hoping for a 1-1 draw.

Still - could have been born a mackem Cool
(07-12-2019, 05:45 PM)IPozinBootz Wrote: Well as we were discussing in the pub last night whenever we are expected to win we historically never do.
So with that said I'm expecting to lose but hoping for a 1-1 draw.

Still - could have been born a mackem  Dodgy

I was thinking exactly the same we always seem to struggle against teams we should beat. I will go for a 2-1 win having said this. Big Grin
Its a shame we've over-achieved putting us out of the relegation zone. Amazing how we are in 11th yet not too far away from being in the bottom 3. Its a crazy season when so many in the bottom half could soon find themselves in bother.

Another season of safety equals at least another year of enduring the odious FMA. Wonder when this years takeover rumours are due since I see there are already murmurings afoot.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Got shit performance and shit result written all ower this
(08-12-2019, 01:19 PM)BFT Wrote: Got shit performance and shit result written all ower this

I think the performance was average but the result is as I predicted Big Grin Cool

We continue to win,but attendances are still way down only 42,000 at SJP today. The away following still remains as strong as ever as seen at Sheff Utd the other night.You would think MA would get the message but he doesn’t seem to give a flying fuck. It’s mixed emotions for me loving us winning but wishing that MA would just do one!
Well another win. Back to back win. Who guessed that? I'm happy with the team at the moment. I hope Ashley won't ruin this for another month or so before the usual yearly rumour.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
Same boat as everyone else - hope we do well but also that a serious bidder makes fatman an offer he can't refuse.
Srill looking for the day camels pull up outside SJP - and yes we do need signings with goals in their repertoire right now.
Well I was half right anyway.

Or fully right depending on how you see things