The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality check
Well beaten today all over the place at times, looked a bit shambolic after a promising start. Oh well see what happens on Saturday. Need to bounce back if they can two hard home games coming.
We never do well around this time of the year, aren't we? So I wasn't surprised at all with the result.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
It was fucking shocking. I don't think I've seen us play so badly after starting so well. Man United weren't great but we made them look so. We basically thrashed ourselves.
Beaten by Everton, on home turf.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(28-12-2019, 04:53 PM)veriaqa Wrote: Beaten by Everton, on home turf.

Yep after the Leicester game we will be tumbling quickly towards the wrong end of the table. It’s not a great surprise just hope we can acquire enough points to avoid a struggle at the end of the season Dodgy
supporting  the  Toon  is  like  playing  Snakes  and  Ladders.       Sad Cool
(28-12-2019, 07:55 PM)exenrique Wrote: supporting  the  Toon  is  like  playing  Snakes  and  Ladders.       Sad Cool

That’s a good way to describe it to be fair even more so under the current regime been like it for years with MA at the helm Angry  Idea