The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your magical memories of the old forum
Yes I have deleted things I have written after a night on the piss and just hoped that no one read the none sense I had typed. I sometimes text people when under the influence and regret it when I read it back the next day. Not too bad at the moment as I have stopped my Friday night binges and have been drinking more sensibly. Will that last I doubt it.
In the meantime, people are appalled at your texts from Saturdays through to Thursdays

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Ouch.... No need.... No need ?
Lightbulb 
???
'twas a joke - a nice to be nice one - surely no need to explain it?

(20-01-2020, 12:05 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: ???

Uncle Deffys listening mind...
It Was good at first with the likes of Bishop,Norms,smokes..::the new generation killed it....as most walks of life conversation.
That BFT was a canny fella anarl, until he took the Huff 15 minutes ago....

(21-01-2020, 07:03 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: That BFT was a canny fella anarl, until he took the Huff 15 minutes ago....

Rolleyes

What did the T stand for ...anyone remember Cool
yep, I know.

I was a fucking lass a few hours ago? Rolleyes Huh Confused Angry
Fucking predictive text!  Angry

I think you could do with a bit of predicitive text in the Match threads tbh mate.  It couldn't do much worse than you lmfao

2-0 my arse Big Grin
(20-01-2020, 12:05 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: ???

I don’t text much probably just aswell Big Grin Tend to text people after NUFC games and of course post comments on here and elsewhere.
(22-01-2020, 05:22 PM)BFT Wrote: I think you could do with a bit of predicitive text in the Match threads tbh mate.  It couldn't do much worse than you lmfao

2-0 my arse Big Grin

FFS. I make one error and get vilified for it!

(05-01-2020, 10:51 PM)Pozzysback Wrote: A lot to go at so maybe think a bit hard here.

One of my favs was the lad called One Arm from Bearpark who told the forum he did indeed have a missing limb due to a nasty injury.

Stupidly though he accepted an invite to a match meet up one day where about 10 of us managed to meet for a pint (including Mark Wilko Still Loves Bobby and Nath) and lo and behold he had two perfect arms and told me he had done it for a bit of sympathy and attention and later had to back his tale up in the forum. I did buy him a pint which he held perfectly with his new arm!!!
You must not of read my confession before this meet (thanks for the pint plz).... it clearly stated that I was sorry for misleading everyone involved, and that I had two arms. And that the story about me losing an arm in a hedge trimming accident was in fact a massive lie.
Hope everyone is well been a while !
Welcome to the new forum one-arm
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(18-05-2020, 04:04 PM)One-arm Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 10:51 PM)Pozzysback Wrote: A lot to go at so maybe think a bit hard here.

One of my favs was the lad called One Arm from Bearpark who told the forum he did indeed have a missing limb due to a nasty injury.

Stupidly though he accepted an invite to a match meet up one day where about 10 of us managed to meet for a pint (including Mark Wilko Still Loves Bobby and Nath) and lo and behold he had two perfect arms and told me he had done it for a bit of sympathy and attention and later had to back his tale up in the forum. I did buy him a pint which he held perfectly with his new arm!!!
You must not of read my confession before this meet (thanks for the pint plz).... it clearly stated that I was sorry for misleading everyone involved, and that I had two arms. And that the story about me losing an arm in a hedge trimming accident was in fact a massive lie.
Hope everyone is well been a while !

You have to be admired for your honesty in revealing that. I have to hand it to you  Big Grin