The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toon v mighty Rochdale
predictions?

I say a 4 -1 win to the Toon unfortunately. We'll put out a strong team to capitalise on the next round v Oxford

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Struggling to find a stream for this one...

I thought they were taking the piss when Joelinton came up as a goal scorer.
The Migster just cant stop scoring now! Cool

Will Joelistless go on a similar run now he's got one at last?

No.
Fuck me - I called the score right. If I was a betting man, what odds would I have got on that?

Probably something like 40/1

But if you had also named Joelinton as one of the scorers you would have got at least 40,000,000/1
With those odds of Joelinton scoring, it wasn't worth the risk of my £1 stake.

Look you've been warned to cut out the Dicky Mint jokes

(That was obviously a thinly veiled reference to his Greggs £1 steak bake addiction)
(16-01-2020, 12:34 AM)BFT Wrote: Look you've been warned to cut out the Dicky Mint jokes

(That was obviously a thinly veiled reference to his Greggs £1 steak bake addiction)

How on earth do you work that one out? I think you're getting paranoid. Either that or you are in disguise. I have a test for you, what is the abbreviation of   "I have" Is it:-

a) I've
b) Iv

Now, I can understand it you taking exception if I had said something like, "I heard that when Joelinton scored, Dicky Mint's chin hit the floor and his feet were actually lifted up off the ground"

But I didn't. I feel like I'm being bullied here.

(16-01-2020, 10:56 AM)Scrivenator Wrote:
(16-01-2020, 12:34 AM)BFT Wrote: Look you've been warned to cut out the Dicky Mint jokes

How on earth do you work that one out? I think you're getting paranoid. Either that or you are in disguise. I have a test for you, what is the abbreviation of   "I have" Is it:-

a) I've
b) Iv

Now, I can understand it you taking exception if I had said something like, "I heard that when Joelinton scored, Dicky Mint's chin hit the floor and his feet were actually lifted up off the ground"

I say old chap what a dastardly accurate prediction...are you in league with Derek Accorah?
I have a spare £1000 note for the Chelsea game any ideas Smile

a) I've
b) Iv

Iv no idea what all this crap about me being in disguise is but youv got me pulling my ponytail hair out so this stops NOW. End of
(16-01-2020, 05:06 PM)Pozzysback Wrote:

a) I've
b) Iv

I say old chap what a dastardly accurate prediction...are you in league with Derek Accorah?
I have a spare £1000 note for the Chelsea game any ideas Smile

I have had a visitation and been ordered not to provide any further information for the purposes of sinful gain using this privileged knowledge such as in the pursuit of gaming. Sorry and all that.