The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where?
Have some of the stalwarts gone?

TT, Norma, Ug and the like.

C'mon Poz, are you still in touch with these fellas? If so give 'em a nudge! Tell Smokey to get his ass over here anarl!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
All contacted via FB at the weekend only Cuntyballs turned up then promptly left
Don't recall promptly. Any idea why he left? 'cos of Cunty?

Like you said elsewhere 'tis nice place to come and go and go as you please, way of keeping in touch yada yada with some genial craic.

I'm not bothered that there isn't reams and reams of "match day" patter. That's as much to do with Ashley ripping the soul out of the Club as owt else.

I've seen Forums when someone scores and twenty odd posts follow, with comments like. "yeesss!" "Goaaall" "get the fuck in!" etc. Thanks for enlightening me, I would never have known otherwise Big Grin 

Whilst it's no bad thing to show passion it doesn't make or break a Forum cos it is or isn't said so struggle to see why Cunty seems to find issue with that. Just come back bud, chill and have a laugh

Sorry mate,read here quite often...:but not logging in?
Have you been hanging about in the background hoping that BFT and Scriv consummate their bromance as well TT?
(20-01-2020, 11:44 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Have you been hanging about in the background hoping that BFT and Scriv consummate their bromance as well TT?

Nah ,they had thatalready which is nice,been trying to grow me own pork pies ...having no luck. However got me neighbour to take the bins oot on w weekly basis is like I’m king of Hutton road.
I miss the norms Sad
Do you like him more than me like?  Confused

(21-01-2020, 07:01 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Do you like him more than me like?  Confused

Norms wore orange shorts to me shedfest if that helps Huh
LOL. Have you heard of/from him lately? love to know how he's keeping Smile