The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Squat thrusts
Four of them.
??

Skin Divers.
Four of them Big Grin

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Many moons ago used to do them in training ye old circuits not pleasant pre season was hard work after a long summer break haha.
Dicky mints chins.

Four of them
(21-01-2020, 06:28 PM)surreymag Wrote: Many moons ago used to do them in training ye old circuits not pleasant pre season was hard work after a long summer break haha.

Burpees were worse. Guaranteed to get me puking up first training session back after a summer on the piss.
(21-01-2020, 08:04 PM)sossujrurl Wrote:
(21-01-2020, 06:28 PM)surreymag Wrote: Many moons ago used to do them in training ye old circuits not pleasant pre season was hard work after a long summer break haha.

Burpees were worse. Guaranteed to get me puking up first training session back after a summer on the piss.

Yes all those sort of exercises were hard work Big Grin
We had a rugby league team who shared our training facilities. They used to start training a month before we did so I used to go and do fitness training with them a couple of weeks before ours started.

The other thing that used to fuck me up were the whistle drills where you'd have to run the length of the pitch dropping on your front and back up or on your back and back up on alternative whistles. Or the shuttle runs where you'd have to sprint until the whistle went and then turn and sprint in the opposite direction. Or was that last one football? I can't remember as I didn't play much football being shite at it but I can remember the changing direction thing but can't think how it would be applied in rugby.
I'm having nightmares at the thought of SM and Soss doing squat thrusts and one of their goolies slipping through the bottom of the shorts bouncing on the floor and leaving a stain

Sick

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(22-01-2020, 12:42 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: I'm having nightmares at the thought of SM and Soss doing squat thrusts and one of their goolies slipping through the bottom of the shorts bouncing on the floor and leaving a stain

Sick

Not a good look for all those close to me. Put them off their post training beer that’s for sure  Undecided