The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
s*nderland are shyte
Watched that tonight and they are dire. 
Ffs would be about 8 in a row now against that pile of shyte
Shit stadium shit fans and shit team puts in perspective how poor we aren't compared
If they go up it won't last for long looking forward to their continued misery x
They are still more interested in our results than their own shit performances what a bunch of fucking clowns.
The barstewards are nailed on to go up now
Sadly agree but I do win some dosh
They won't go up.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
veriaqa is wrong unfortunately.

I'll win some dosh too.  I stuck 50 on when they were 4/1

That's not enough to soften the blow though so I'm fucking gutted I didn't put a lot more on (which I very nearly did)
(21-02-2020, 12:27 PM)BFT Wrote: veriaqa is wrong unfortunately.

I'll win some dosh too.  I stuck 50 on when they were 4/1

That's not enough to soften the blow though so I'm fucking gutted I didn't put a lot more on (which I very nearly did)

750 if they win the league 165 if they get promoted.... my mackem mates tonight told me they think Mike Ashley is god so at least they realise what we all know
Still February, still enough time for them to explode again.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(25-02-2020, 03:43 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Still February, still enough time for them to explode again.

They were steaming about Joey Bartons comments Big Grin
I believe they lost last night and are struggling to stay in the play off positions. This is devastating news for all of us here at NUFC not,long may it last SMB stay where you belong.
It must be a blessing to self isolate in 5under1and like
Apparently 5under1and are owned by either a parachute or a black hole....mackems in meltdown for a change Smile
(15-02-2020, 10:39 PM)veriaqa Wrote: They won't go up.

3rd year in League 1 confirmed.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
Hoo Poz! - Did you get your stake returned for your Mackem bet?

I put 25 on at two different bookies.  One has voided the bet but the other has settled it as a loss.  The cunts