The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Takeover
Can see it being a score draw tbh

Just hope we dont pick up a couple of big injurys Confused
Who the fuck is HTT?
Who the fuck is HTT? Are you serious? He's the most important and knowledgeable Newcastle fan in the Universe.

Nice to see you Norms. When did you get parole then?

(02-03-2021, 03:40 PM)BFT Wrote: Can see it being a score draw tbh

I can see us going 1 up then they get an equaliser. Hope Miggy and ASM come through unscathed, but I have a premonition...

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(04-03-2021, 02:16 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Who the fuck is HTT? Are you serious? He's the most important and knowledgeable Newcastle fan in the Universe.

Nice to see you Norms. When did you get parole then?

(02-03-2021, 03:40 PM)BFT Wrote: Can see it being a score draw tbh

I can see us going 1 up then they get an equaliser. Hope Miggy and ASM come through unscathed, but I have a premonition...

morning Scriv. dont worry i never forgot about you all.. Well i did but then i remembered
HTT = Hairy Todger Toucher

Hiya norms
I see that daft cunt HTT is back spamming the fuck out of the place.

So predictable the sad fucka
Is the daft twat back as HTT11?

How many huffs does he have to go before he comes back as HS2?

are we being taken over then or not?

Wheres poz and scoot and the owner of this place?
Don't know, flogging his arse on another forum, don't know.

thanks, ok, thanks
pleasure, you're, welcome.

Anyone else watch the CAT hearing thingy today? I know fuck all about it really but it looked like it went ok for us.

The blerk representing the PL was a cunt like and looked like a cross between Joe Kinnear and Phillip Schofield
You heard it from me first!! Expect some news imminently that the takeover is going ahead. I guarantee this is not Bullshit, I heard it directly from someone very close to PIF!!!

This will be all ower in the News soon, but you heard it from Scriv first!

I fucking hope so!
https://twitter.com/PLComms/status/14461...atement%2F
What an amazing day. Still cant really believe its happened.

Cabbage heed sacked and Conte in ASAP plz Mandy
Hope now that Ashley is gone, this forum could flourish again like the old days
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(08-10-2021, 12:37 AM)veriaqa Wrote: Hope now that Ashley is gone, this forum could flourish again like the old days

This
Yes would be nice to get the banter back from more people like the old place.
I  wonder  what  causef  the  PLs  U  turn,  about  turn,  back  flip,.  I  can  only  think  that

Ashleys'  legal  team  had  such  a  strong  case  that  they  faced  charges  of  mal  practice

and  a  large  fine  or  worse     Huh Cool
I really wished Mike Ashley somewhere along the lines said more honestly the club did not achieve the personal aim both off the field instead just on either. This could seine huge relief for most Geordies as a businessman leaves our Tyneside waters ever slower than in the most conservative has taken over with austerity measures in the now.

It has been hardship for most fans and those unemployed could barely pick their head up off the pillowcase every Saturday morning's to the match days. Neverminded gannin out and afford the pint never ken. Really sums up those losses.

Ashley both of his personal wealth and in a market share where really the local stake holders weren't included as far gone as Sir John Hall had on the other hand excelled in this business matters. This should have been key forwarding news for Newcastle's takeover must a reminder that had little or enough local wealth behind those entertainers either or the success most of the spirit, passion and well-being that created was through balance of the city and with the fan bases. Everyone seemed like was tuned in the toon and electric having a part to play every week and/ or the weekend game.

Once apart of the clubs atmosphere moving in North Tyneside got to see everything work though little did know then what was going on just being handsome. Childhood dream of seeing someone like Big Al, Newcastle vs Stevenage Town third round FA cup was really jumping in St James at the lower divisions with a middle class friend. This is the Big Issue for some fan bases being once United much longer. Note Big Al did not score that day and was a stalemate.

Similar is the scenario as that of Manchester City and does the Prince lower his gate price's or note the "FC". I guess the prince would like to see something in return to good gesture.

Further will he employ local folk inside the Tyneside walls and in the stadium both of wage's employable on a respectable contract. The bottom line news is the prince of peace bring around the Sir Hall era or is a touch of grey running down the black and white strips, or the prince of darkness said otherwise a lot of bad guy coming in to play elite football though there are nowhere united and spend a bit time on the Julio Geordio accent.

Quote below the Fast Show, please find hyperlink: -

https://www.bing.com/videos/searchq=fast...&FORM=VIRE

What Newcastle United personal needs Geordies in amongst the directors committee along the way, what gossip gan's out the prince blokey armed with academia in military expertise knowledge.

Sooth Shields Always Ready or perhaps not this season.. Mind you South Shields FC all them personal need is a millionaire backing from a local Geordie, looking to the sky with the right intel' already having built extension to the higher raised tier.
Just in case the Sheikh Mansour decides the Newcastle Football Club will shut down indefinite the design for example Emirate Tower he may kindly donate part of the stands to South Shields FC charity.
Whoop whoop chicken soup!
(15-09-2020, 12:31 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Do you know, I have a very strong feeling that this takeover is going to happen. Its clearly obvious that much is going on quietly in the background. The interested parties have been simply keeping their powder dry. The threat of action, whilst ostensibly brought by NUFC is I'm convinced been a collective decision by the interested parties.

The Lawyers concerned are heavyweights and the PL would be mad to take them on, even if they had the resources. I'm convincing myself they will capitulate and pass the takeover well before any action reaches the Court steps and hope its any time soon rather than later. Masters will be shitting himself that stuff will come out of the woodwork and in fact I'll be surprised if he is still in Office if we do get new owners. I am totally positive that the buyers and sellers are a determined bunch and have had a clear strategy for quite some time now!

Saddle up the Camel Poz!!!!!

Cough.

Just like many predicted, once the CAT case goes public the PL will fold. And, imo that was happened.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
Is there no men working within Newcastle United Football Club who else could bring the takeover into Newcastle's job? Ashley had bought most of the consortium share. The answer is no one.

One thing you personal need to know this job will repeat itself. This takeover is deceptive and best dealings with conservatives as sooner them are found out . No way could those be known as the breaking down of the community for this season. Ashley might have easily lost his entire empire. 

Who has spoken to the Geordie people around the takeover. One thing worth noting down is background check. Ashley was invited into the Tyneside culture though did he not embrace entirely to everything concerning he would have had a market share with local businesses and continue on the knighthood that he has disrespected the way of nature. 

In the same manner Ashley never gave the job to either the sought-after Geordies going into his and business empire of the south. The inner circle's are the monies and the driven force to bringing the public in St James. Newcastle United is left behind the management. Either how could anyone resist the best players on the planet on arrival. It will dent local spirit indeed with lingo differences to another social prison. Trapped without the job I doubt the local constabulary is clever enough ! United till it dies...

Prince Charles and son William took some interest over the Tyneside affairs early with Brexit. It suggests who else could welcome the football club with open coat of arms if to say this English monarch had something royal going on with Geordies a bit like Sir John Hall. It doubts the royals could get the job here also without the warhorse attached with what them are shown in a touch of grey seahorses. 
The Saudi prince and shipping lanes present themselves with good price oil could all be tool for all anyone know his background story is not all but true so used instead to idol everyone through the recreational leisure.
(16-10-2021, 02:51 PM)Sooth Shields Wrote: Is there no men working within Newcastle United Football Club who else could bring the takeover into Newcastle's job? Ashley had bought most of the consortium share. The answer is no one.

One thing you personal need to know this job will repeat itself. This takeover is deceptive and best dealings with conservatives as sooner them are found out . No way could those be known as the breaking down of the community for this season. Ashley might have easily lost his entire empire. 

Who has spoken to the Geordie people around the takeover. One thing worth noting down is background check. Ashley was invited into the Tyneside culture though did he not embrace entirely to everything concerning he would have had a market share with local businesses and continue on the knighthood that he has disrespected the way of nature. 

In the same manner Ashley never gave the job to either the sought-after Geordies going into his and business empire of the south. The inner circle's are the monies and the driven force to bringing the public in St James. Newcastle United is left behind the management. Either how could anyone resist the best players on the planet on arrival. It will dent local spirit indeed with lingo differences to another social prison. Trapped without the job I doubt the local constabulary is clever enough ! United till it dies...

Prince Charles and son William took some interest over the Tyneside affairs early with Brexit. It suggests who else could welcome the football club with open coat of arms if to say this English monarch had something royal going on with Geordies a bit like Sir John Hall. It doubts the royals could get the job here also without the warhorse attached with what them are shown in a touch of grey seahorses. 
The Saudi prince and shipping lanes present themselves with good price oil could all be tool for all anyone know his background story is not all but true so used instead to idol everyone through the recreational leisure.

Huh Huh Rolleyes Rolleyes Huh Huh