The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m a puff
Very sort to hear of this TT.

I'm not too clever at understanding these things like depression, how people who suffer from it feel and all that. Not understanding it doesn't mean to say I can't and don't empathise with some one who is affected.

I imagine it has taken a great deal of courage to reveal all this. One thing I am sure of though is you don't have responsibility for this shit. That responsibility sits squarely on the shoulders on whoever has perpetrated this, and if you have any feelings of shame, embarrassment or guilt even, you are entirely innocent.

Have you ever received any counselling? It is unimaginable that a six year old kid should have to grow up into adulthood without any kind of proper support and live with the consequences of events that is beyond his control, unable to prevent and most likely completely bewildering.

It is testament to your strength of character that you have brought up 3 bairns in a loving environment and taught them values. Even though I don't know you personally, what has always been clearly obvious is that you are totally besotted with your kids and they you. You should take a great deal of pride from that.

Have you considered speaking to your GP about this? I imagine it would be a very difficult step to take, but it may and should put you on the path to recovery that you are entitled to and deserve.

I'm not a religious man TT, but God bless you mate, and I hope to fuck you get this sorted mate.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!

Messages In This Thread
I’m a puff - by The Turd - 08-03-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: I’m a puff - by sossujrurl - 09-03-2020, 06:25 AM
RE: I’m a puff - by Scrivenator - 09-03-2020, 09:58 AM
RE: I’m a puff - by surreymag - 09-03-2020, 06:41 PM
RE: I’m a puff - by BFT - 25-03-2020, 05:34 PM