The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relegation likely?
Its getting rather ominous just now, only managing to draw against Fat twat Allardyce and Fulham getting an unexpected win against the bin dippers. Its a hard one to call and difficult as well.

If it wasn't for the prospective takeover, I would like to see Ashley crash and burn. If we survive the drop and get new owners, all well and good. If the takeover collapses I'll be back to wishing we dropped. What a place to be ffs.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
If Brighton beat us we are down.  End of
Listen, I'm sick to death of you using the term "end of" End of.

Any more of this and the banhammer comes out, final warning. I spend half a century going through logs and weeding out spam, well not any more! No more Mister Nice Guy. End of.

Yeah, that was one shit result today, Southampton getting turned over by Brighton, We are right now caught up in a relegation dog fight. End of.

Very likely. I will be the third relegation under Ashley, and it will cost him the most.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
More chance of Scriv becoming a Member of Staff than NUFC staying up.  Simple as
Scriv is a member.
Scriv is mbemba
The result v Brighton proves that we don’t deserve to stay up. We are heading only one way and it’s not up end of.
We're all but safe.

That was the best game I have seen us play this Season

How wrong was I. We finished fucking 12th how did that happen. We could have stayed up with 29 points that’s how bad teams have been this season. 10 points between us and 11th still a long way to go. Nothing much will change next year in my opinion.
(24-05-2021, 05:49 PM)surreymag Wrote: How wrong was I. We finished fucking 12th how did that happen. We could of stayed have stayed upwith 29 points that’s how bad teams have been this season. 10 points between us and 10th still a long way to go. Nothing much will change next year in my opinion. Big Grin

Unless  we  end  up  with  new  owner  and  manager  before  the  start  of  next  season   Angel Cool
As things stand now, Ashley and Brucie will be here nest season. And I predict, that we will in relegation battle by November.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(24-05-2021, 06:35 PM)exenrique Wrote:
(24-05-2021, 05:49 PM)surreymag Wrote: How wrong was I. We finished fucking 12th how did that happen. We could have stayed up with 29 points that’s how bad teams have been this season. 10 points between us and 10th still a long way to go. Nothing much will change next year in my opinion. Big Grin

Unless  we  end  up  with  new  owner  and  manager  before  the  start  of  next  season   Angel Cool

We can but hope.