The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all jabbed up
Thanks  to  Mr Pfizer  had  my  2nd  jab  today.Despite  what's  said  on  Sky  news,  the  vaccinations   here  in  Spain

are  going  well                   Smile Cool
I've had my first one. I think my second one is due in May.
Tongue 
What a pair of pricks  Big Grin

Had my Pfizer anarl, second dose in May. Hope they haven't run out by then like.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
One down one to go 3rd May happy days?
Owld gits.

Looks like its gonna be at least another month or two for youngsters like me
second jab now administered.

It’s very frustrating to still have restrictions most older people and those vunerable have had 2 jabs. At some point we will just have to accept that the virus is here to stay and ensure that we are protected against it as best we can.
Had  my  4th  jab  (booster)  last  week  with  the  flu jab.The  covid  booster

has  been  modified  to  combat  the  omlcron strain

never  had  side  effects  with  the  earlier versions, but  this one  has  a  real  kick

so  just  a  "heads  up

Huh Cool "
Had my 4th jab few weeks back. Only a minor side effect, one of my testicles a little bit bigger than the other two...

I had my 4th jab a month ago. The first two gave me a dead arm, the third one drained me for a couple of days but this last one I was just a bit sore around the injection site (on my arm, not the medical centre) for a day or so.

I haven't had the flu one yet.
Get the flu jab. You wouldn't want the flu (proper flu) trust me! I even used to pay for it before I qualified for an old twats free one.

(25-11-2022, 01:32 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Get the flu jab. You wouldn't want the flu (proper flu) trust me! I even used to pay for it before I qualified for an old twats free one.

It  must  have  been  the  flu  jab  that  caused  my  bad  side  effects   Sad Cool
(25-11-2022, 07:50 PM)exenrique Wrote:
(25-11-2022, 01:32 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Get the flu jab. You wouldn't want the flu (proper flu) trust me! I even used to pay for it before I qualified for an old twats free one.

It  must  have  been  the  flu  jab  that  caused  my  bad  side  effects   Sad Cool

Better the side effects rather than full blown. I was young, fit as a lop and it wiped me out!

I finally caught the fucker. Was inevitable though once they decided it didn't matter if under 50's got it.

Fucking gave it to me old man anarl