The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Phillip
A proper character, the Queens rock and a man who served his Country well, RIP.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
RIP Pip

He's getting hammered over on N-O like.

Basically its good riddance to the racist, tiger-killing cunt over there
Just goes to show the fucking state of that place man - takes some going to being outclassed by the mackems of all people. Least their thread has an element of respect about it. (SMB Forum)

They  will  be  polishing  the  gun  carriage  down  at  H.M.S.Excellent, assuming  he  gets  the  full  Naval  state  funeral.

A  stalwart  companion  for  the  Queen        R.I.P.
He said some interesting things in his lifetime but the introduction of the D.Of E Award scheme gave thousands of young people the chance to try new skills. I have worked with young people with behaviour problems for many years and a lot have taken part in the scheme and succeeded. It did wonders for their self esteem. R.I.P.
The naysayers conveniently ignore this sort of stuff.

The D of E scheme was highly innovative and has provided motivational and inspirational challenges accessible to youngsters from whatever walk of life.

He was born into a life of privilege? What exactly is privilege? Aren't we all if we care to look around us. Most of us have a large degree of privilege over others, if you look at the advantages we as individuals have over others exploring any amount of examples from the sublime to the ridiculous. Feel aggrieved enough to complain its cold and cant afford gloves? Those with no hands would be entitled to think you are privileged; Aren't we generally born into privilege compared to any other species?

This man, "privileged" above others, as he might well have been, still served with honour and courage fighting for our freedom, and was prepared to lay down his life. He in effect gave up a promising career when his wife was crowned and continued to serve his country with distinction.

That arsehole Loki on that forum full of knobheads royally pissed me off with his vile offensive and ill informed comments. That twat would never have dared to spout shit like that direct to Phils face, as he would have been sparked clean out, the insignificant fucking mong.

Fuck me, I'm well annoyed.

PS. I accept there are some who against the concept of the existence of the Royal Family; there are some elements I myself disagree with. What has really riled me that some people think it acceptable to utter vile and offensive comments about a person, who has passed and is barely cold, leaving behind those that mourn him.