The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer break
Off now until 4th September no I am not an M.P. next worst thing involved in our wonderful Education system. Was a teacher retired from that rat race now work as a tutor with kids who need extra support. Decent job and great holidays not so good for time spent away as the prices are sky high. Fucking rip off but to be expected. Huh Dodgy
There are plenty of places to see at home. You could go and have your cock shot at Cockshot.
Or go to Longbenton if you've g
(21-07-2018, 10:45 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: There are plenty of places to see at home. You could go and have your cock shot at Cockshot.

I drive down Cockshot Hill every morning in Reigate to get to work. One of the units I work in is in Ironsbottom just along from Cockshot Hill Confused
Big Grin
Into week 2 of my holiday and have a fractured ankle got one of those boot things to wear for protection. God knows how long it will take to fix. Going away next week could be interesting with this boot thing. Oh well could be worse I suppose.
Is it a long bent one?
(02-08-2018, 05:54 PM)Big aRSe Wrote: Is it a long bent one?

Yes it’s a tall boot bit of a mission getting it on. Ok once in place and at least can take it off at night time and when resting.
Just in from a few beers not the best idea I feel a bit shite to be honest. My ankle is so swollen probably not the best decision I have ever made dare say I will survive!
Boot replaced with an ankle splint for the holiday and a few weeks after, much more manageable thank goodness. Still aches but there again it’s only a week since I had the mishap.
You should go easy on it. You'd better send your lass to the bar for the drinks just to be on the safe side.
I know I have had a few beers today find it difficult to relax with my lack of mobility.
Take plenty of books with you.
(08-08-2018, 08:58 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: Take plenty of books with you.

I don't read that much apart from newspapers. I am trying to relax slept well with the extra beers I had yesterday. Mrs not impressed with me this morning nothing new there. Taking it easy today beer wise. Might find a bar to watch the game on Saturday might just check my phone for the score.
Walking without the support. Foot is a bit stiff but I guess I just need to get used to walking unaided on it again. Another couple of weeks should be back to my normal walking pace which if I am honest is not that quick anyway these days. I have exercises to do which should help with the mobility of the foot. Just in time to go back to work haha!
Yeah keep the exercises up as they should prevent injury to knee, hip and back.
(21-08-2018, 08:42 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: Yeah keep the exercises up as they should prevent injury to knee, hip and back.

It’s hard work at the moment but I will get there and keep doing the exercises and the walking. Wink
(21-08-2018, 08:19 PM)surreymag Wrote:
(21-08-2018, 08:42 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: Yeah keep the exercises up as they should prevent injury to knee, hip and back.

It’s hard work at the moment but I will get there and keep doing the exercises and the walking  wanking Wink

Tidied before Scriv sees it Smile
(21-08-2018, 08:32 PM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(21-08-2018, 08:19 PM)surreymag Wrote: [quote='sossujrurl' pid='1779' dateline='1534840965']
Yeah keep the exercises up as they should prevent injury to knee, hip and back.

It’s hard work at the moment but I will get there and keep doing the exercises and the walking  wanking Wink

Tidied before Scriv sees it Smile
Hahaha!
Damn got there before me!
Yep that’s life more than there is in this forum unfortunately. Doesn’t seem that it is going to take off real shame but I guess it’s a sign of the times and my beer intake.