The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v. Spurs
What do we all think? Surely the players should be up for the game. We could do with 3 points I think it will be a 1-1 draw Big Grin
1-1 draw?

Give ower, you pessimist, 9 - 0. Debut hat tricks by Messi Mbappe and Halaand, with 9 assists from ASM

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(12-10-2021, 10:25 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: 1-1 draw?

Give ower, you pessimist, 9 - 0. Debut hat tricks by Messi Mbappe and Halaand, with 9 assists from ASM

Nice one Big Grin
I shall be attending this game. I was thinking about it a few weeks ago but then the news broke last week so I ditched the idea - no chance of getting a ticket. Fortunately someone had secured me a ticket just in case, which was nice.
(14-10-2021, 07:38 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I shall be attending this game. I was thinking about it a few weeks ago but then the news broke last week so I ditched the idea - no chance of getting a ticket. Fortunately someone had secured me a ticket just in case, which was nice.

Us  unfortunates  without  a  stream  expect  a  full  report  after  the game           Wink Cool
(15-10-2021, 06:07 PM)exenrique Wrote:
(14-10-2021, 07:38 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: I shall be attending this game. I was thinking about it a few weeks ago but then the news broke last week so I ditched the idea - no chance of getting a ticket. Fortunately someone had secured me a ticket just in case, which was nice.

Us  unfortunates  without  a  stream  expect  a  full  report  after  the game           Wink Cool

EYE PEE TEE VEE is your friend  Cool

I heard that some fans want to bring Jamal Khasoghi picture for protest, is that true?
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
Well another defeat I think that will be Bruce out of the door. Can’t say I’ll be disappointed to be honest.
(17-10-2021, 06:31 PM)surreymag Wrote: Well another defeat I think that will be Bruce out of the door. Can’t say I’ll be disappointed to be honest.

Dead Man walking