The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm trying to put a Ukranian Flag on my Avatar. I would take up arms and help defend them but except I'm too old and decrepit so I want to show my support in this way. Can BFT or at least someone competent assist please?

Incidentally I would chuck a few quid their way, but fuck to donating to a Charity, cos hardly any will go to where it should, as the administrators will take a majority chunk.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Fixted
TYVM

I have to add this diatribe as I had an error saying message is too short

We already have an Avatar thread on here. Please use the search function next time before creating unnecessary threads as it only causes extra work for the Staff having to merge/delete etc. and we have enough on our plate right now.

Thank you.
(04-08-2022, 12:10 PM)BFT Wrote: We already have an Avatar thread on here.  Please use the search function next time before creating unnecessary threads as it only causes extra work for the Staff having to merge/delete etc. and we have enough on our plate right now.

Thank you.

Fuck Off RICH.

You're welcome.  Big Grin

I really hope we get a like button on here at some point in the future cos you'll be out on your lug the first time you use it, trust me on that
Have a like

HTT, Rich, BFT  and 74 others do not like scrivs post
That would be awful if I gave a shit like.

I've put you on ignore now so dont bother replying to this post cos I wont see it
Reported. Anyway, you haven't been banned, there's a post by Happinesstan on this morning  Big Grin

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Scriv thinks I was bluffing and is still spouting his nonsense in here lol.
SPOILER