The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Queen’s death
Seeing some of (most of) the comments on thT other place has sickened and disgusted me. Whilst I am not averse to humour in death, there is a distinct difference between vile rancid toxic and rancid comments. Whatever your views on the Monarchy, this is someone's mother, grand and great grandmother. The comments la k both respect and class. It's telling of the type of people on that forum are completely outclassed by the Mackem ffs!

That Htt for example, posts among other comments "this cunt dead yet?" and ironically later on bleats on about oncerns for the health of his own mother. My immediate thought was, imagine if someone had posted "this cunt dead yet?" There would be furore and outrage and the mods would be seething and have the post deleted and the author banned. However, what's the difference?

Personally, I am a supporter of the Monarchy. I have huge respect for the Queen and the manner in whi h she has conducted herself throughout her reign. This is also speaking as someone who through employment has been a servant of the Crown. I respect others have the right to disagree, but there a time and a place.
Rip Queen Elizabeth 11.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!

Messages In This Thread
The Queen’s death - by surreymag - 09-09-2022, 05:41 PM
RE: The Queen’s death - by Scrivenator - 12-09-2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The Queen’s death - by surreymag - 12-09-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: The Queen’s death - by BFT - 12-09-2022, 08:11 PM
RE: The Queen’s death - by PozinBootz - 28-09-2022, 08:50 AM