The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Z list celebrity time
(28-11-2018, 09:46 AM)Ghostrider Wrote: Aye, Harry comes across as a good laugh.
Sometimes these reality TV carry on's bring out the true personalities of people.
Some tend to go on them in order to make themselves look much better than they are to garner favour with the wider public after they've maybe been a bit of a bar steward in life, only for their nastiness to rear its ugly head again, when they can't keep up the goody good pretence.

The opposite happens as well in that many people who we thought were a bit of a git actually turn out to be decent.
I hope Harry carries on as he has done because he's a character that keeps me watching.
She's canny as well, that Fleur.
I'm not too keen on Noel Edmonds mind. I think he's a bit of a skitty smarmy git.
Harry is good value Fleur seems to be genuinely caring. The chaser woman is doing well now with the support of everyone else. Noel Edmunds in reality is ok in my opinion he just likes to be busy and organised. I have no problem with that approach to life. Be interesting to see who goes first. I reckon either the lad from Hollyoaks or the girl from Corrie. It’s easy to watch so far and when they start the evictions it usually gets better.

Messages In This Thread
Z list celebrity time - by exenrique - 18-11-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Z list celebrity time - by sossujrurl - 19-11-2018, 06:22 AM
RE: Z list celebrity time - by surreymag - 20-11-2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Z list celebrity time - by BFT - 25-11-2018, 09:52 AM
RE: Z list celebrity time - by Scrivenator - 28-11-2018, 09:31 AM
RE: Z list celebrity time - by surreymag - 02-12-2018, 08:50 PM