The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider?
(04-12-2018, 08:04 AM)Ghostrider Wrote: No meltdown to be fair.
Maybe a bit of irritation, I suppose.
I deleted all my posts because I came with a mindset to aid in building the forum up.
It seems the owner of it decides to play the threat game in basically wanting me to follow what he wants and not have my own thoughts.
Basically speaking my stance on being anti globe does not fit well and somehow I must allow others to tell me I'm wrong and accept it without being steadfast.

I was accused of spamming the other forum during the night apparently. Not guilty.
Also I'm told that if I stick to my guns on here I'll not only be banned, I'll lose my internet for 6 months.
I haven't a clue what that means, unless he means banned off here for 6 months, which obviously isn't an issue with me, otherwise I wouldn't have deleted all my input.

There's a reason why this forum doesn't build up.

If people do not want to take me on in any debate because they don't like my stance, then leave me alone and let those who want to debate do it.

Maybe this is a meltdown, eh? lol

I'd rather not bother posting than  become a regular and then find that some people are just waiting for the opportunity to shut me down because they have the necessary button to do it.

Not for me. I don't cause trouble and I don't use foul language. I debate and I'm stubborn and make long posts regularly. It seems it's too much for some. That's about it.

Threats mean nothing to me in terms of trying to make me follow a narrative. Either let people post their thoughts within the rules or your forum will simply stay as dead as it is. If you're happy with that then fair enough. I'm ok with whatever because I won't be wasting any more of my time putting in posts. It's not worth the effort.
Not too sure what this is all about but I was quite happy to read what you had written didn't seem controversial unless I missed something. The forum isn't busy but there again that does not worry me that much. I just post when I feel like it or if there is an issue that I have an opinion on. If you don't wish to post that is your personal choice.

Messages In This Thread
Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider? - by veriaqa - 04-12-2018, 06:09 AM
RE: Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider? - by surreymag - 04-12-2018, 07:27 AM
RE: Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider? - by Scrivenator - 04-12-2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider? - by sossujrurl - 05-12-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider? - by surreymag - 06-12-2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider? - by Scrivenator - 06-12-2018, 10:43 AM
RE: Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider? - by surreymag - 06-12-2018, 03:38 PM
RE: Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider? - by sossujrurl - 08-12-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider? - by BFT - 07-12-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider? - by Scrivenator - 08-12-2018, 03:38 PM
RE: Where's Magvicar/Ghostrider? - by veriaqa - 09-12-2018, 04:17 AM