The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coronavirus 80% contagion expected worldwide
(11-03-2020, 01:39 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: The Government are useless. they are lacking in any leadership and failing to implement any reasonable plans, direction or strategy in dealing with this crisis. Other than wash your hands.

Watch them change their approach and shift into gear since one of their own has become affected. BJ has been recklessly going around gung-ho fashion, pressing the flesh of anyone within reach, including places where vulnerable people are, like hospitals and being in close proximity of the Royal family, with one notable elderly a.k.a. the Queen. There is a strong possibility this bumbling fuckwit is infected due to his contact with that naddier lass.

I got a text from my GP the other day, warning me not to attend the Surgery if I thought I had the virus. Instead it gave me a link to the 111 site or a contact number for 111.

Out of curiosity, I tried to access the website, except I couldn't, probably because it's jammed with traffic. This with less than 300 cases. if they cant cope with that, wtf are they going to do when this fucker escalates into a proper pandemic with say 300,000 people trying to access it. Why is this website not fit for purpose with almost minimum demand? What does this say about the phone lines? Put on an extended album to listen to while you wait? How about putting some proper fucking resources into meeting anticipated demand you buffoon?

The level of information - or lack of it - is astonishing. Get some proper information out you twats and implement some proper measures in an attempt to minimise the spread of this fucking thing. Get proactive instead of reacting with as much effect as wobby jelly.

^^^^^^^^ 
 This.  Bj  is  not  fit  for  purpose Same response with the U.K.s flooding nada

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus 80% contagion expected worldwide - by exenrique - 11-03-2020, 07:57 PM