The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions?
The positivity has been drained out of me.
3 days of the window left, no signings on the horizon, Man City to play tonight and Spurs to play on Saturday.
Rafa will be on the brink of breakdown come Sunday evening - and I for one would not have a bad word to say about him if he walks, he has been treated like shit by Ashley and deserves way better than what he is getting.
I just cannot fathom what is in Ashleys head / or Charnleys for that matter, WE NEED PLAYERS - if we go down, it will take a miracle to bring us straight back.
(29-01-2019, 09:15 AM)ToonUltra7 Wrote: The positivity has been drained out of me.
3 days of the window left, no signings on the horizon, Man City to play tonight and Spurs to play on Saturday.
Rafa will be on the brink of breakdown come Sunday evening - and I for one would not have a bad word to say about him if he walks, he has been treated like shit by Ashley and deserves way better than what he is getting.
I just cannot fathom what is in Ashleys head / or Charnleys for that matter, WE NEED PLAYERS - if we go down, it will take a miracle to bring us straight back.

sawdust?
I just want the fucker to die. The sooner the better.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
We won't buy any player this window. The fat man seems content with the current condition.