The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trex FC
Total destruction from the forwards Izak was insane
Yep and another win today. 13 goals in 3 games it’s fucking madness.
It wasn't that long ago we were conceding at that rate.
Not bad but Enrique still does the best thread titles for me like
Another fine win.

I would like to see Enrique promoted to Mod. He can take BFT's place.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Haha very funny.  But all joking aside I would be more than happy to see him join the Team.  Keeping an eye on the troublemaker troublemakers on here is a lot of work and I would welcome the help
(04-05-2023, 02:56 PM)BFT Wrote: Haha very funny.  But all joking aside I would be more than happy to see him join the Team.  Keeping an eye on the troublemaker troublemakers on here is a lot of work and I would welcome the help

I for one would be keen to see that happen! He would bring balance and fairness since he is impartial as he has no agenda.

I dont think Soss has an agenda tbh so I've no idea why you seem to be implying that  Huh Huh Dodgy Undecided Angel
The Arsenal game was entertaining shame about the result, but Man U lost so happy days with that result.
Arse were the better team and deserved to win but if we had of scored one of them big chances I think it could have been a very different game.

The Leeds match is massive now. The thought of Hippo Heed fucking up top 4 for us makes me feel physically sick
(07-05-2023, 08:51 PM)surreymag Wrote: The Arsenal game was entertaining shame about the result, but Man U lost so happy days with that result.

It must have been a cracking game for the neutrals. I had a sneaky feeling things weren't  going to go our way. We lost, but equally might quite easily have won given the opportunities created. I never saw the Manure game but kept an eye on regular updates on the tinternet. Delighted to see they lost!! still on course for top 4 I reckon,

The arse were just better at shitehousery than we were. Both teams scored, unfortunately our goal was at the wrong end.