The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leeds away
Allardyce so expect massed defences and set pieces to defend.
Probably as ugly a game as he can brush up to...
It’s his first home game it’s going to be a tough game for us. They will be desperate to win but then we will be up for it after the disappointment of the Arsenal game. There will be goals here’s hoping we score more than them 3-2 us I reckon.
I hope we absolutely destroy this lot. I cant emphasise how much I detest that corrupt cunt Allardyce. He's a fat pig ignorant slob devoid of any class. Just looking at him chomping on gum as if it was the last pasty in existence makes me want to puke. Imagine sitting opposite him eating Sunday dinner. Horrific.

And he only has one tactic - the long pass. I totally hate him.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I just want the cunt to take them down to dispel this myth that he's the man to keep teams up. I bet he wouldn't have taken the Southampton job.

Hopefully we've enough height, composure and class at the back to deal with any hoofs launched our way and enough guile around the rest of the park to deal with what I'm expecting to be nothing short of physical assault all over.
Shit result that.  A win would have really took the pressure off the Brighton match

Shitting meself now for Thursday