The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's it!
Even if we don't secure any more points we have qualified for Champions League!! Just goes to show how important GD is - and Rafa always used to emphasise the importance of this.
To be absolutely certain we need a point, and I would love to go out with a bang with 2 wins, and would especially love it if we can destroy Chelsea!

What a Season. I cant wait to see who we buy in the Summer

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I'm not sure our +7 GD would be enough if it came to it tbh.  If we lost our next two the GD would be +5 at best and I could easily see the Dippers putting 4 or 5 past Southampton if they really needed to.  But none of that matters though cos we'll beat Lesta.

I cant wait to see who we buy in the Summer too but I hate seeing us constantly linked with players like McTominay, Gallagher and Ward-Prowse.  We need better than that.  They are no better than what we already have and not one of them would get in our best 11 for me.

Really hoping we sign at least two genuine top 4 level quality players
I know, best we avoid any "squeaky bum" moments and get a point at least. I'm trying to ne positive, man! Big Grin Big Grin

It's a massive match but the way we are currently playing I fancy us massively to get the 3 points.

Thats my narrative and I'm sticking to it.  Man
We got the job done nearly blew it at the end after totally dominating the game. Champions League here we come. A huge congratulations to the players and management team.
We totally dominated them for the entire match until they had a short spell late on and almost won apart a smart save from Pope. Its crazy! Has to be the most one sided game in all the premier league season but could easily have been an absolute travesty.

Never min, Tell me ma me ma...

PS that commentator on sky - I felt like slitting me wrist listening to his negative garbage. What a fucking arse!

It’s like they wanted us to slip up but tough shit we didn’t get the fuck in.
https://www.nufcblog.com/2023/05/23/vide...weetheart/

perfect post script
Manure beating Chelksi drops us to 4th. Would love them to get fuck all at Fulham and we leapfrog them by stuffing Chelksi!