The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSG (h)
Just a couple of years ago we were looking at the Championship. Tonight we beat the perennial French champions in the Champions League 4-1 to put us in a nice position going into the international break where hopefully we can get a few of our players back from injury.

I'm looking forward to seeing the highlights as I could only listen on the radio tonight. I might try to get tickets for Dortmund when the membership ballot opens as they were a team I followed on free to air German satellite TV channels back in the 90s. Football and filth was all that was on.

Amazing stuff.
believe you me, you cant fail to be impressed. We were quite literally outstanding all over the pitch. Every player did their bit Our defence was outstanding, Schar in particular, who capped off a flawless performance with a stunning goal. Our midfield were superb, Bruno was awesome, but thats no negative reflection on the rest, who all played a vital park. Isaak ran his socks off as did Gordon who pressed the fuck out of them. Miggy? what can I say. He was immense, my MOM and a simply fantastic goal. We outplayed PSG all over the park
Try and watch the full game, its a brilliant watch. The first half flew over

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
It was an amazing night and the result was brilliant.