Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cricket thread
I think this 3rd test is going the way of India. Good old fashioned batting collapse by England!
I checked the score at about 4pm and couldn't believe it! It's like the bad old days.
(20-08-2018, 07:39 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: I checked the score at about 4pm and couldn't believe it! It's like the bad old days.

It’s going to be a long two days too long me thinks. All done by tea today? Hope not but I think that may well be the outcome.  Huh
I reckon the Indian bowlers will be bhajing their way through the English batsmen.
(21-08-2018, 08:44 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: I reckon the Indian bowlers will be bhajing their way through the English batsmen.

Decent stand then the collapse funny that they have to come back tomorrow. Bet the Indian team are well pissed off Big Grin Big Grin
(21-08-2018, 08:11 PM)surreymag Wrote:
(21-08-2018, 08:44 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: I reckon the Indian bowlers will be bhajing their way through the English batsmen.

Decent stand then the collapse funny that they have to come back tomorrow. Bet the Indian team are well pissed off Big Grin Big Grin

Has there been some paint drying somewhere like Smile
(21-08-2018, 08:11 PM)surreymag Wrote:

Would be funny if they took the wicket with the first ball Big Grin
They turned up for 10 minutes of cricket.
Absolute joke at least they wavoured the £10 entrance fee can you imagine paying that you would need to be pissed or have a mental health problem to agree to that!
How long did it last then?
Our bowlers are just too good in these conditions but the batting is still not the best. Having said this to beat the best side in the world is a good achievement.