The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newcastle v The Black Country
Now remind me please what usually happens when Newcastle are expected to win.

Also a team as poor as West Brom look out for the count - well bring on 90 minutes at SJP and I'm gonna put my neck on the line and say it is an absolute guarantee that Newcastle will not win.

Trouble is I'm going and maybe with low expectations after that shyte performance at Everton.

On a side note I see Rafa is being promised between 80 and 100 mill to spend again - same as last year - I'll bet a Mitrovic and Mbemba sale plus 10 million at a push is all Rafa will see.

Same shit different year.
Yes it has that end of season feeling especially after the Everton game. Let’s hope I am way off the mark and we win 4-0. I will predict a 3-2 victory. I think West Brom will just come and try and attack and we might be able to pick them off.
Have they been beaten since Pardew did one?
(26-04-2018, 08:12 PM)sossujrurl Wrote: Have they been beaten since Pardew did one?

Unbeaten - amazing since Pardew is the best dancing manger in the world Sad
Shame they are playing us otherwise i would love them to do a miracle and avoid relegation. Just go rub it in that horrible cunts face. Fuck pardew.
Another lose or draw. We usually give points away for team like WBA.
Different  team  post  Pardew,but  we'll cut  short  their  revival.

3 :  1  Toon   Cool
I think it was a given win for us if that heinous get Pardew hadn't gotten the sack. They've had a mini revival since, so for me it could go either way. but of forced into a corner I'd say Toon win.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Albion fan in peace.
We were as good as relegated the day that clown Pardew was appointed! Overrun in midfield against Southampton in a home cup tie, he perseveres with the same 442 formation in a critical league game one week later ... wtf! ... we were as good as relegated after losing 3-2 that day (3rd Feb) for me. And as for his substitutions, they were often just bizarre! 
I fully expect us to lose tomorrow despite our mini-revival ... but hey that's football and there are worse places to get relegated.
I've been to SJP every year we've been in the Prem and it's one of the very few places I'll miss next season ... always enjoy the beer and banter and the fact your supporters are easily the most knowledgeable in the Prem above and beyond your own team.
Best of luck in the greed league next season ... and wish us luck visiting the likes of Leeds and Millwall next season!
I’ve recently had a soft spot for WBA as a team that punched above it’s wieght the last few years, and I’ve grown to genuinely dislike Villa. You didn’t deserve Pardew, as dire as Pulis was. Good luck and welcome to our new forum. I think you are our first non NUFC poster
Cannny post Albion Pardew is the worst thing that ever happened to us considering at the time we had a very decent manager in Chris Hughton
Welcome Alty Albion. I hope your fans are treated with respect whatever the outcome. WBA has always come across to me as the club in the West Midlands with the most class.
we usually lose to team in relegation battle. so there's hope for you alty
(28-04-2018, 03:21 AM)veriaqa Wrote: we usually lose to team in relegation battle. so there's hope for you alty

You make a good point although we did thump Southampton 3-0 recently so in theory we should win but this is NUFC anything could happen, especially as we are safe now.
2-1 win to the toon. Howay the boys.
We're still not mathematically safe. Southampton have just gone ahead again.
Yaps the same old Newcastle.
(28-04-2018, 03:55 PM)veriaqa Wrote: Yaps the same old Newcastle.
Afraid so now we are safe it will be the same until the end of the season. I couldn’t get a ticket for the game today and was pissed off. I have to say I am more than happy not to have gone up to SJP to watch that today. I can’t see us winning any of our remaining games unfortunately. Huh
Just got back and hate to say the obvious from the OP

I could make money at this game Smile
(28-04-2018, 04:07 PM)surreymag Wrote: Afraid so now we are safe it will be the same until the end of the season. I couldn’t get a ticket for the game today and was pissed off. I have to say I am more than happy not to have gone up to SJP to watch that today. I can’t see us winning any of our remaining games unfortunately. Huh

Yeah I agree, can’t see us winning any of our remaining games either. But we are nt safe yet.
We are mathematically safe. Chelsea winning left Swansea with 8 points to pick up in 3 games but they still have a game to play against Southampton who need 9 points to catch us in 3 games. They can both get 7 points, or one can get 9 and the other will only get 6.
(29-04-2018, 07:30 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: We are mathematically safe. Chelsea winning left Swansea with 8 points to pick up in 3 games but they still have a game to play against Southampton who need 9 points to catch us in 3 games. They can both get 7 points, or one can get 9 and the other will only get 6.

I got lost after the 'we are' bit
(29-04-2018, 08:47 AM)PozinBootz Wrote:
(29-04-2018, 07:30 AM)sossujrurl Wrote: We are mathematically safe. Chelsea winning left Swansea with 8 points to pick up in 3 games but they still have a game to play against Southampton who need 9 points to catch us in 3 games. They can both get 7 points, or one can get 9 and the other will only get 6.

I got lost after the 'we are' bit
We are safe but would be nice to finish with a few more points. We could end up sliding down the table a bit but 41 points will definitely keep us up. Just look at Huddersfield’s run in and Southampton still have Man City to play. I think I heard some boos at the end of the game yesterday are people really that fickle to boo the team rediculous reaction well it is in my opinion anyway!

Thank god then