Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby thread
Bridge too far for the Falcons yesterday. Totally outclassed by Exeter not a big surprise. Shame I was looking forward to a trip to Twickenham next week. They did well to finish top four they are usually close to relegation.
Canny season for the falcons seem to be on the up Smile
They did well this year like you say, usually they are at the other end of the table.
Although it was rugby union I played I do enjoy watching rugby league. Warrington were very good today v Wigan. Some of the tackling is very hard scrums having said that are a waste of time but at least there is no resetting and the ball comes straight out. There is less kicking which helps the flow of the game.
(02-06-2018, 09:17 PM)surreymag Wrote: Although it was rugby union I played I do enjoy watching rugby league. Warrington were very good today v Wigan. Some of the tackling is very hard scrums having said that are a waste of time but at least there is no resetting and the ball comes straight out. There is less kicking which helps the flow of the game.

Warrington were great Wigan were the Liverpool of the 80's and are up their own arses
Entertaining game South Africa v England. I didn’t see the whole game but 10 tries altogether good return for the spectators. I believe England were 24-3 up at one point but went on to lose narrowly 42-39 strange game.
Poor display by England yesterday that’s 5 games in a row they have lost.
And England back to winning ways today thank fuck!
The falcons are back down to earth with a bump it’s going to be a long hard season.
England played well today against New Zealand. Unlucky not to win at the end.