The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfers & Budgets
I know the first instalment of the new TV rights is expected in July, but does anyone know what the first amount is?

I presume that Rafa is going to have to scrape together what he can from player sales, I just hope he actually gets to re-invest it all into the squad.

There seems to be some good free transfers available at the minute, could be an avenue to explore to get some recruits in the door? and then look to spend once the TV money comes in and the money from imminent sales of Mbemba, Sels, Colback & Mitro?
(13-06-2018, 10:09 AM)ToonUltra7 Wrote: I know the first instalment of the new TV rights is expected in July, but does anyone know what the first amount is?

I presume that Rafa is going to have to scrape together what he can from player sales, I just hope he actually gets to re-invest it all into the squad.

There seems to be some good free transfers available at the minute, could be an avenue to explore to get some recruits in the door? and then look to spend once the TV money comes in and the money from imminent sales of Mbemba, Sels, Colback & Mitro?

Who knows what sort of budget the fat mam will give Rafa. I can’t imagine he will have that much to spend. The jury once again is out but hope does not spring eternal that is for sure.
What transfer budget? Is that what we call money we get from selling (important) players?
(18-06-2018, 03:08 AM)veriaqa Wrote: What transfer budget? Is that what we call money we get from selling (important) players?

Mbemba went today for 6.5 mill that puts us a cosy 12.5 million in profit this window.

Wonder if that counts for the 'Every penny the club generates' Ashley mentioned?

Looks like the prem money will be pocketed as he continues his mission to get another yes man back as manager next year.
Somebody having a medical today. Fee mentioned about 3.5 million.
Closing in on a Jap striker apparently for 9million.

That adds up to the 12.5 million mentioned above - so until someone else buggers off we're skint again.

Oh wait I think we're selling a keeper too for about 3 million so more excitement expected Sad
(25-07-2018, 02:49 PM)PozinBootz Wrote: Somebody having a medical today. Fee mentioned about 3.5 million.
Closing in on a Jap striker apparently for 9million.

That adds up to the 12.5 million mentioned above - so until someone else buggers off we're skint again.

Oh wait I think we're selling a keeper too for about 3 million so more excitement expected Sad

Some Swiss central defender played in the World Cup apparently. What has happened with Mitrovitch is he going or staying or is this Japanese bloke his replacement?