The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burnley v NUFC
Not a happy hunting ground for us. I will say 1-0 to them a poor game and why the fuck are sky showing this game? Oh well never mind I am venturing up to the N.E. for the West Ham game. Looking forward to the weekend away and at the moment at least the game as well!
Hope for draw.
We'll win this one quite easily.
(25-11-2018, 08:50 AM)Ghostrider Wrote: I know Dummett's out so it'll be interesting to see how we set up for this game.

The potential would be Dubravka, Yedlin, Schar, Fernandez, Manquillo, Ritchie, Diame, Ki, Kenedy, Perez and Rondon.

Manquillo's not ideal cover for Dummett and potentially we could put Clark in there or change things right up and go with Kenedy at left back, which would be a waste of his potential unless he was played in a wing back role.

I just hope that Rafa sets us up to go looking for a win and not to go there looking not to lose.

I think we will be set up not to lose anything else will be on the counter attack. We shall see. Huddersfield winning might change the game plan.
(26-11-2018, 07:52 AM)Ghostrider Wrote:
(25-11-2018, 06:55 PM)surreymag Wrote:
(25-11-2018, 08:50 AM)Ghostrider Wrote: I know Dummett's out so it'll be interesting to see how we set up for this game.

The potential would be Dubravka, Yedlin, Schar, Fernandez, Manquillo, Ritchie, Diame, Ki, Kenedy, Perez and Rondon.

Manquillo's not ideal cover for Dummett and potentially we could put Clark in there or change things right up and go with Kenedy at left back, which would be a waste of his potential unless he was played in a wing back role.

I just hope that Rafa sets us up to go looking for a win and not to go there looking not to lose.

I think we will be set up not to lose anything else will be on the counter attack. We shall see. Huddersfield winning might change the game plan.

I hope we don't set up with that not to lose mindset. I sincerely hope we take the game to Burnley, regardless of them being at home.
They're struggling and will be low on confidence.

We go there buoyed by two good wins and a confidence.
Fingers crossed for another welcome 3 points.
A draw's not the worst thing in the world, obviously...but I'm going optimistic and banking on Rafa starting where he finished off with that Bournemouth game.
Good result we should have won by more but a win and another 3 points good stuff. It was actually a decent game if somewhat nerve wracking at the end Big Grin
Super result. It went pretty much how I thought it might. Would have been as comfortable as I predicted if we had put away some of them chances in the second half
Great result. Away win, nice.
Cracking result.

That Ki su Yung is some find! MOM.

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
(27-11-2018, 06:35 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: Cracking result.

That Ki su Yung is some find! MOM.

He was really good his distribution was first class he made space and seemed to have time on the ball. I agree he was MOM Big Grin