Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toon v Manure
Feck! Feck! Feckity-feck!

Just when I was hoping the outcome of this match would pile more pressure on FMA we have to go and turn Manure over! 

Admittedly we looked a different team from last week, but lets not forget just how poor Man U were. They were beyond shite.

It was pleasing to see young Longstaff get a goal, I just wished it was a consolation...

Saint Max looks to be a tremendous player like. Wonder who will end up signing him?

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
I hate Man U so I was a very happy man with that result. We actually have some half decent players and on the evidence of yesterday I think we will stay up. Not sure how I feel about that but situation would not change with relegation the fat bloke is going nowhere soon so we may aswell win enough games to stay up. Could still all go horribly wrong of course time will tell.
We're each of us both wrong for the right reasons or right for the wrong reasons if that makes sense

Well manchester now is a very different team from what they used to be. So this win feel nothing special. But a win is a win and I'm happy with that.
ꦆꦫꦼꦁ ꦥꦼꦠꦏ꧀ ꦏꦼꦭꦩ꧀ꦧꦶꦏꦸ
(09-10-2019, 10:08 PM)Scrivenator Wrote: We're each of us both wrong for the right reasons or right for the wrong reasons if that makes sense

Yes I know what you mean think it’s just the general state of the club that pisses me off I still want to see us winning games even though I realise it might not be the best outcome moving forward. Huh Huh
Exactly. I'm thinking this way as I think its for the greater good. I feel desperately sorry for the likes of Miggy. He's a cracking player but being here could be his ruination. If only FMA had conceded that Rafa's vision was the right way, it could have been the stepping stone to something great...

Back to losing ways again this weekend not too bad 1-0 defeat v Chelsea nothing changes for the better that’s for sure. It’s the same every season flirting with relegation,getting relegated then coming back up for more pain. Might be just as easy to stay down for a few years then Ashley might get rid,bit of a gamble.Difficult to move on while we have him at the helm of the ship.
We simply don't have the firepower to stay out of the drop zone. From what little I saw of the Chelsea game, albeit on MOD it was blatantly obvious that Joelinton is isolated up front even when he come deep he has acres of space ahead of him with no outlet. We just haven't the goals in us. Simples.