The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burnley today
We have a lot of injuries to key players so this will be a struggle. It will not be the prettiest game in the world. We will set up to not get beat. 1-1 in my humble opinion. Dodgy
This is the kind of match I could easily see us winning

in fact I've just hoyed a cheeky fiver on at 5/1
Apparently we were proper shit today no surprise that we lost. Burnley are a horrible team to play against.
I didn't even bother.
Our best 3 attacking options gone and without them we will find points very hard to get.

Watched the whole game on firestick and realised how very very poor Joe Linton is - the single biggest ever 'rabbit off' incident of the Ashley era - 40mill? Maybe that's what was indicated but there's so much about this club that doesn't add up especially the trading figures
That there game was an utter bore fest. It served to illustrate just how crucial St Max and Miggy are in providing an outlet and relieving pressure. Folk complaining how they run into a wall and can't provide the final ball miss are missing the point just how important their bringing the ball up the park with pace is.

I would love to see a Rondon up front with these two dynamos in support and to teach Joey Linton how to do it. Not that Joey is really a target man in any case so I actually feel sorry for him.

We are going to struggle over the Xmas period and beyond. We have a paper thin squad in terms of quality. We have St Max out injured unnecessarily simply because he was thrown in too early, played a far extended period of time he should have been exposed to and ended up knacking his hammy. Aside from that we have a cracking prospect like Longstaff at risk of being ruined because instead of being nurtured we chuck him i with the expectations of him being the main man.

We're fucked through out tosspot manager and even worse owner. what a fucking shambles!

What do we want? Easter bonnets! When do we want em? Xmas!!
Yep awful game no wonder it was the last one on MOD.Burnley are the same as us average at best. The league in general is full of average sides and because of that plus our points total already we will probably survive. That said a few bad results and we could be back in the mix. Not going to be straightforward over the festive period it very rarely is for us will be the same for a lot of teams luckily or unluckily for those who want to see us relegated.
Never mind all that the useless bastards cost me a diver
(17-12-2019, 04:24 PM)BFT Wrote: Never mind all that the useless bastards cost me a diver
Exactly ...priorities m8 priorities - nearly two pints that Cry
2 pints for a diver? where the fuck do you drink like?

LOL.   Yeah you can get at least 8 pints of milk for a fiver rund here
Most of the pubs near me cost about £5 and more for a pint depending on what you drink.
(18-12-2019, 08:48 PM)surreymag Wrote: Most of the pubs near me cost about £5 and more for a pint depending on what you drink.

Sounds about right. I was in that bar opposite the central station a couple of weeks ago and one of the pints I sampled was about 6 pund ninety as far as I recall.

6ix fken ninety - kinel! Ace 8 would have a fit.

Shite match again today but I'm pleased wor Miggy got his first gerl